Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

We'll be there too! Not sure of how to describe us so I'll leave that out... just look for the discreet union jack cards.

See you all tomorrow night!

Tina
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

Slip in, I'm there tonight round about 7-8ish or so-many people coming out? Its my favorite pub in sydney
Old Oct 12th 2007, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

er apologies for not turning up got way laid in Establishment in sydney. We really should go there every week.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 4:31 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gelectrox
er apologies for not turning up got way laid in Establishment in sydney. We really should go there every week.
What? Establishment? You are joking, right?

S
Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Hello All,

The Bowling on Wed was such a success (well not in the points scoring stakes...) that we are doing it again for all of you who can make it this thurs... we have 2 lanes for 2 games booked so there will be plenty of room for everybody.

Plan is to meet at the City Hotel on the corner of King and Kent from 6.30 then head off to the bowling at 8.15pm, lanes are booked for 8.30pm.

Can I see a show of hands....
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:17 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
Hello All,

The Bowling on Wed was such a success (well not in the points scoring stakes...) that we are doing it again for all of you who can make it this thurs... we have 2 lanes for 2 games booked so there will be plenty of room for everybody.

Plan is to meet at the City Hotel on the corner of King and Kent from 6.30 then head off to the bowling at 8.15pm, lanes are booked for 8.30pm.

Can I see a show of hands....

Capital idea. I'm in. Really enjoyed last weeks effort, even if I couldn't bowl straight to save my life.

Should I assume that we will eat at the City, and not at the bowling?

S
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

i'm in....i've got to defend my title after all...

will meet you there again (now i know where it is!)
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

nadine23 is on a distinguished road

Hi - we have just moved to sydney a week ago and would love to come when you do drinks again on a Thursday, I'll keep an eye out on this tread as it would be good to meet some people!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:22 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Smile Re: Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Yup, put me down for a place please! Not sure if missus will make it, but i'll be there. I'd better get in training..
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Definitely in for drinks - am still in two minds over the bowling (bad back + large heavy ball + being totally hopeless might not make for happy times)
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nadine23
Hi - we have just moved to sydney a week ago and would love to come when you do drinks again on a Thursday, I'll keep an eye out on this tread as it would be good to meet some people!
nadine - feel free to come along this Thursday for bowling, there is plenty of space... let us know if you can make it and we will let you know how to find us. otherwise there are plenty of other thurs nights out to be had...
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

Originally Posted by vix77
nadine - feel free to come along this Thursday for bowling, there is plenty of space... let us know if you can make it and we will let you know how to find us. otherwise there are plenty of other thurs nights out to be had...
I've got to go and look at a flat tomorrow night - the joys of the Sydney rental market crisis eh? - will probably duck home after that and maybe join you all later. We'll be there if we're there & if not, there's always next week. If you need to know bowling numbers, I guess it's safer not to include us in your sums.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Should make it for a quick drink or two this evening all going well...

See you all later!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

got way laid in The Establishment again last night-I highly recommned. Also just picked up the keys to my place in Kings Cross. Whoo and indeed and hoo!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:58 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by gelectrox
got way laid in The Establishment again last night-I highly recommned. Also just picked up the keys to my place in Kings Cross. Whoo and indeed and hoo!
God, Establishment is awful. I'm starting to have serious doubts about your taste!

So what are we up to this week folks? Any suggestions?

I'm probably not in the mood for bowling again...

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.