Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Originally Posted by vix77
i only discovered about the public holiday last week too.. then i find out i have to work on saturday - rubbish! not even getting paid for it.. boo
i'll swap with you on sat if you like, i'm looking after a birthday party for a load of 6 year olds!!!....will be in desperate need for beer sat night...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

I'm there, I'm there
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Right

SO - tonight at the Glenmore Hotel... I will be there from 6.15pm so hopefully someone will come and save me from looking like a billy no-mates for too long...

see you there...
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

I probably wont be there till about 7ish. The reason is I'm going to the gym so no one will recognise me as I look like arnie.possibly. Body a temple? More like a warehouse. Six pack-party pack more like
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Right

SO - tonight at the Glenmore Hotel... I will be there from 6.15pm so hopefully someone will come and save me from looking like a billy no-mates for too long...

see you there...
I'll be there probably from 6.15pm so we can be billy one-mate-each until everyone else arrives!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:21 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Right. I'm back. What are we up to this week then? A nomination for The Lord Nelson in The Rocks has been made. This is a bit of a real ale pub, with a cracking range of nice beers.

Bonch - are you going to make it? Or are you destined to forever miss the real ale venues?

S
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Right. I'm back. What are we up to this week then? A nomination for The Lord Nelson in The Rocks has been made. This is a bit of a real ale pub, with a cracking range of nice beers.

Bonch - are you going to make it? Or are you destined to forever miss the real ale venues?

S
i will be there with bells on....
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:57 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

i will be there with bells on....
Well, I'm certainly up for a big night out. 2 weeks of not leaving the house convalescence have really given my hedonistic, fun loving side a kick up the backside. And with the advent of the nice weather, I think the good times should roll.

And speaking of rolling, we should plan a trip to the new bowling centre in Darling Harbour. That would make a great Thursday evening session. Bowling, chat and beers, couldn't be better.

S
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Well, I'm certainly up for a big night out. 2 weeks of not leaving the house convalescence have really given my hedonistic, fun loving side a kick up the backside. And with the advent of the nice weather, I think the good times should roll.

And speaking of rolling, we should plan a trip to the new bowling centre in Darling Harbour. That would make a great Thursday evening session. Bowling, chat and beers, couldn't be better.

S
if we do bowling on a wed night then you can get 2 games for the price of 1... bargain!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:03 am
has lost The Game

if we do bowling on a wed night then you can get 2 games for the price of 1... bargain!
And with Thursday drinks the following night, that's almost two nights for the price of not quite two nights...

Or am I getting a bit carried away now...?

S
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Aha we were going to suggest that one - or was it my beloved who did suggest it. Hopefully we'll be there. And yes to bowling too - although I get first dibs on the balls as I have to find one my fingernails fit into.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:05 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by briwi
Aha we were going to suggest that one - or was it my beloved who did suggest it. Hopefully we'll be there. And yes to bowling too - although I get first dibs on the balls as I have to find one my fingernails fit into.
I'm sure they will have one of those ramps you can use to roll the balls down...

S
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

did somebody say the magic words 'lord' and 'nelson'....coming from pompey as i do it would just be rude not to be out to play on thursday.....oh and of course there is the ale..........mmmmmmmmm ale.....

oh, and also up for the bowling too...
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

count us in for the lord nelson on thursday, i know someone who is rather partial to the real ales they serve there (and the pork pies)! can't do wednesdays at the moment, so it's a pass on the bowling.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

We'll be there!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.