Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Old Sep 19th 2007, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Need to boost my flagging attendance rate of late. Don't like missing out on the fun! Count me in.
yep, we're also guilty of low attendance lately too. see you all tomorrow!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 4:12 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katherinious
yep, we're also guilty of low attendance lately too. see you all tomorrow!
Grrr. Sounds like it's going to be a good turn out. And I'm shacked up here with nothing but Gmail for company

S
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Paul and I want to come again, but we're busy on Thursdays for the next two weeks - I'll keep checking in and hopefully we'll be able to come after that...
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

We'll be there too (although may be a little later than 6.30...)

See you all then!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

d'oh! think i'm gonna be off the picture for a couple of weeks or so, i'm just destined not to go to james squire.....ah well, hope you all have a good time and an ale for me.....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:12 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Nooo. Suffice to say, work got me. Hopefully i'll get out again soon! Sorry to miss you all.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Nooo. Suffice to say, work got me. Hopefully i'll get out again soon! Sorry to miss you all.
Right - I am feeling lazy today (and hungover) so I am going to open up the floor to suggestions as to where to go this Thursday.... any ideas?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vix77
Right - I am feeling lazy today (and hungover) so I am going to open up the floor to suggestions as to where to go this Thursday.... any ideas?
ok - so that didn't work....

I am going to suggest The Glenmore Hotel as the location for tomorrow nights drinks. It is on Cumberland Street in the Rocks.

Who is going to join me?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

ok - so that didn't work....

I am going to suggest The Glenmore Hotel as the location for tomorrow nights drinks. It is on Cumberland Street in the Rocks.

Who is going to join me?
http://www.glenmorehotel.com.au/
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:11 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Sorry... Won't be able to make this week as i'm off on my hols for long weekend. Just packing my bucket, spade and hanky fer me head.
Will be back next week though, and back on the social scene. Hope everyone has a beer for me. Enjoy the weekend all!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

We will - can we put in the possibility in now though if it's nice weather and there's room that we'll be on the roof!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

sorry, we're doing the same. except replace the bucket & spade with a tent. see you down on the beach Indigofoot! mine's a 99 please and him indoors would like a Mr Freeze
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

How come you lot are organised enough to go away - I only found out it was a holiday a fortnight ago!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:26 am
Ooh my gout...

Originally Posted by briwi
How come you lot are organised enough to go away - I only found out it was a holiday a fortnight ago!!!!
Ah, you underestimate our abilities to plan! Surely you can tell by the thread that we are incredibly motivated and organised people, who find it easy to organise a few beers every thursday?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ah, you underestimate our abilities to plan! Surely you can tell by the thread that we are incredibly motivated and organised people, who find it easy to organise a few beers every thursday?
i only discovered about the public holiday last week too.. then i find out i have to work on saturday - rubbish! not even getting paid for it.. boo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.