Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Old Aug 29th 2007, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Given the number of people threatening to come this week, I imagine it will be hard to miss us! Just look for the group of loud poms.

S
we'll be there for a least a couple. see you all tomorrow.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

morning... I love Sydney weather, and it is still officially winter!

anywho - i will be in Pier 26 from 6.15pm tonight so if anyone is running early then please feel free to join me, for the new people coming along tonight I am wearing an electric blue shirt, you really can't miss me...

see you all later...
Old Aug 30th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

We are planning on coming down, but probably won't be there til about 8, so can someone pm me a mobile number in case you've moved on.
Thanks, Carolyn.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 8:15 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
We are planning on coming down, but probably won't be there til about 8, so can someone pm me a mobile number in case you've moved on.
Thanks, Carolyn.
Ill be there later too, as I have some work to finish first. I doubt there will be any moving around, but I'll drop you my number just in case...

S
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Originally Posted by vix77
morning... I love Sydney weather, and it is still officially winter!

anywho - i will be in Pier 26 from 6.15pm tonight so if anyone is running early then please feel free to join me, for the new people coming along tonight I am wearing an electric blue shirt, you really can't miss me...

see you all later...
It was emerald green! That was a good night, we'll have to start planning next week's... and next Friday's a holiday so it won't be a school night!!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bidd
It was emerald green! That was a good night, we'll have to start planning next week's... and next Friday's a holiday so it won't be a school night!!
It was Blue! electric blue at that...!

however, i agree with you that it was a good night and it was good to see new faces there too. Roll on next Thursday where I won't have to get up the next day and feel like I do right now at work...
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Originally Posted by vix77
It was Blue! electric blue at that...!

however, i agree with you that it was a good night and it was good to see new faces there too. Roll on next Thursday where I won't have to get up the next day and feel like I do right now at work...
Thank god someone else feels the same...
Old Aug 31st 2007, 1:26 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Thank god someone else feels the same...
Ha, at least you didn't get home to find the electronic tag for your apartment had failed and you couldn't get in....
Why is life so unfair

Changing my name to IndigoHobo.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Ha, at least you didn't get home to find the electronic tag for your apartment had failed and you couldn't get in....
Why is life so unfair

Changing my name to IndigoHobo.
He he that's awful! What did you do Hobo??
Old Aug 31st 2007, 2:20 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

He he that's awful! What did you do Hobo??
Tempting as the nearest park bench was... Luckily i had my car keys, so i could get access to an underground car park, through a series of tunnels and a lift to my apartment. How exciting eh.

Was a good night though, sorry i didn't get to speak to everyone. Look forward to next week. (I'll bring a sleeping bag just in case.).
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 11:27 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Tempting as the nearest park bench was... Luckily i had my car keys, so i could get access to an underground car park, through a series of tunnels and a lift to my apartment. How exciting eh.

Was a good night though, sorry i didn't get to speak to everyone. Look forward to next week. (I'll bring a sleeping bag just in case.).
Which tunnels did you take? Tom, Dick or Harry?

It was a great night, and I'm really looking forward to next week's one. What and where then...

S
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

My brother in law ended up coming down from Brissie and my hubby got flut too so we didn't make it - fingers crossed we'll make it this week though...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:31 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by suzimc
My brother in law ended up coming down from Brissie and my hubby got flut too so we didn't make it - fingers crossed we'll make it this week though...
Back by popular demand...

This week, some of the real ale drinkers have requested that we head to the James Squires bar on Kings Street Wharf, Darling Harbour. The beer is excellent, and the food is pretty good too.

So, unless anybody has any massive objections, I think we should head there.

Remember this Thursday is the beginning of the long weekend, so it may be a bit busier, but worth braving the barricades and razor wire for a good beer.

See you there from 6:30?

S
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

noooooooooooo.....that sounds an ideal bar but i can't make it this week (george bush has a restraining order on me so i can't go within 2 miles of him after a nasty incident with a couple of dozen eggs and a slingshot)
Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bonch
noooooooooooo.....that sounds an ideal bar but i can't make it this week (george bush has a restraining order on me so i can't go within 2 miles of him after a nasty incident with a couple of dozen eggs and a slingshot)
well.... seeing as our resident ale drinker cannot make it this week, hows about we leave that pub for another time and go to Cargo also in Darling harbour, on King St Wharf.. i hear it is rather nice in there and the menu looks good too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.