Reload this Page >

Sydney Social Groups

Sydney Social Groups

Old May 30th 2010, 4:34 am
Just Joined

eurotroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sydney Social Groups

Hi All,

My partner and I have just relocated from London to Sydney and are looking for social groups to join. Does anyone know of any? Ideally we are looking for groups that aren't just about getting drunk together.

Regards and thanks,
Troy
Old May 30th 2010, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Social Groups

Probably best to google your hobbies and see if you can find any clubs in the Sydney area.

When we got here our hobby was scuba diving so we joined a dive club and made loads of friends (but that involves a drinking night once a week and I do very little diving these days).