Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney School Hols Meet

Sydney School Hols Meet

Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:19 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney School Hols Meet

Didn't have the confidence in the weather to suggest a meet last week but looking ahead, we are around Monday and Tuesday and they are looking as though they will be beautiful winters days (just like today! )

So, who's free? Any preference for Monday or Tuesday? Any suggestions for where to go?

B
Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney School Hols Meet

I can do either, but was going to email around about the trivia night that we noticed at the Belrose on Tuesday nights. Does anyone fancy that this week? In which case, might it be good to meet with kids monday, then without them Tuesday?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 11:10 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
I can do either, but was going to email around about the trivia night that we noticed at the Belrose on Tuesday nights. Does anyone fancy that this week? In which case, might it be good to meet with kids monday, then without them Tuesday?
Sounds like a good plan! Can you remember if it was a 7.30 start at Belrose?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Monday would be good for us and Tuesday night would be good for me.

Happy to go anywhere but do need to go to Mona Vale in morning and Chatswood at 3pm so somewhere in between the two would be great.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Rosscarberry (if she can make it) and I both have to be in Chatswood for 3.30, so that general direction would be good for us too.

I can't remember if it was 7 or 7.30 start for trivia, but I can phone and check.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 6:48 am
Birds of a feather . . .

The only place I can think of that would be vaguely convenient for Chatswood is Davidson Park (under Roseville Bridge). Not much to do there but the kids can run around or go for a walk and we could take a picnic. Any other suggestions?

I'll call into the Belrose tomorrow and pick up another flyer so we can make plans re the Trivia night when we see each other tomorrow. . . . .
Old Jul 19th 2009, 8:29 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Sounds like you're all going to have fun this coming week...without me boo hoo ...see you all next time I trust...
Old Jul 19th 2009, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone,

Sorry, we cannot make tomorrow and not available Tuesday night either.

Have fun!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by binbird
The only place I can think of that would be vaguely convenient for Chatswood is Davidson Park (under Roseville Bridge). Not much to do there but the kids can run around or go for a walk and we could take a picnic. Any other suggestions?

I'll call into the Belrose tomorrow and pick up another flyer so we can make plans re the Trivia night when we see each other tomorrow. . . . .
Sounds good. I am out early in the morning so I'll text you to check its on and what time.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Davidson will be good for us (at least it is cheap without a coffee shop etc..) I expect that we shall be there just after 11.30am.
See you then RtP