Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney School holiday meets

Sydney School holiday meets

Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

cee1jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney School holiday meets

Hello,... will be up for Bobbin Head on tues with 2 kiddies eldest I am sure would love a bushwalk. Would also be up for Fagan park wed or thurs as I have a car I will be making good use of it!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

HI
We will be coming on Tues .. and it will be our first time so I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!
Jeanette
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ron the Pom
We would be up for Fagan Park, but it would have to be on Wednesday for us, because we are going away on Thursday for my birthday and our first anniversary of arriving in Oz.

We shall aim to be at Bobbin Head for 10am, see you then.
If your youngest wants to sleepover on Tues, we could then meet at Fagan Park on Weds for you to collect her. Where are you off to Thursday?
Old Oct 5th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be lovely, I am sure she would enjoy it. We are off to Port Stephens for a few days.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately I am not going to make it anymore.
Have to take youngest to the doctors, think its just conjuctivitis.

All being well, will try and get to Fagan on wednesday though if there are a few going.

Enjoy your day
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

cee1jay is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to miss the meet today ,things got on top of me. see you next time x
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:39 am
Just Joined

CJes is an unknown quantity at this point

Lovely to meet you all today, see you next time, Claire
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Originally Posted by SoMa
Unfortunately I am not going to make it anymore.
Have to take youngest to the doctors, think its just conjuctivitis.

All being well, will try and get to Fagan on wednesday though if there are a few going.

Enjoy your day
Sorry I missed you all today. I love Bobbin Head and we've not been down there for ages. I am planning to go along to Fagan Park tomorrow if there are still others going??? Will probably aim to make it for about 10:30/11...
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

We will be at Fagan tomorrow... 11am??
Pinkie & Ceejay will be too.. Anyone else... are you Yanh? It was your idea wasn't it?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I will probably be there for a while. I have Ron's little un though, so all depends if they want to use pool/ chill out for a while here first. I doubt I'll make it before midday at any rate.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Forgot to say, we had a great time today - especially the hour that Mr 22B took all the kids off bushwalking! Thankyou Mr 22B for our lovely lunch and childcare facility. We are already planning the next school holiday meet up!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:39 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Sorry to have missed the meet......great news for us is that I am informed by sports physician today that No 2 son's fractured elbow can be treated without the need for surgery .....highly relieved
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

LOL and somehow you managed to get chap next door to cut down all his trees which were dropping in the pool you`d cleaned for us this am . Still don`t know how all that happened. Oh and he and the Mrs .popped over later with a bottle of whisky to say `welcome`.Huh! This day was certainly not what I`d expected at all! Still LOL. Cannot stand whisky!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yanH
Forgot to say, we had a great time today - especially the hour that Mr 22B took all the kids off bushwalking! Thankyou Mr 22B for our lovely lunch and childcare facility. We are already planning the next school holiday meet up!

Ditto, thanks very much I know that my children really enjoyed their walk (and their sausages) and I really enjoyed my hour without them!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

It was lovely to meet you all yesterday .. hope to see you again soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.