Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney School holiday meets

Sydney School holiday meets

Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney School holiday meets

Hope you all have fun in the sun! Is there a plan for Tuesday yet?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:44 am
Just Joined

CJes is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if we'll manage Tues 30th meet-up, but will try and get to Tues 7th meet-up wherever that may be. C
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Hope you all have fun in the sun! Is there a plan for Tuesday yet?
Plan for Tomorrow is Balmoral. We will set up camp on the beach in front of the enclosed swimming area. I think it's from around 10.30 onwards, but I probably won't be there til after 11. It IS going to be hot (I've decided), but if not there is the playground and oval at this end as well.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:15 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Sorry can't make it today...OH has planned for my birthday....has organised the children to go off to the movies while we have a quiet lunch together...not quite champers & strawberries BUT marks for trying...I will enjoy all the same
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Well have a good birthday whatever you do. See you soon.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday Hoola, will not make either...
C u next week
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:26 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Hope you all had a good day today at Balmoral, and yesterday at LFG.

OH says he will be happy to sizzle your sausages at FPark or BHead, but having driven us up and down the Central Coast for the last couple of days, he says he doesn't want to go further afield.

I will watch the thread to see where the group decides ............

- 22B
Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney School holiday meets

Hope yesterday was fun for you all. Having had the rabble army with me on Monday their dear mamas returned favour and I was child free yesterday . That left me home alone (except for the usual team of builders. electricians etc! ) Soon as they left I lay in sun on the deck thinking how peacefull it all was.
Next Tuesday pl s count us in .I`ll have two extras in tow but not eldest. Where? When? Looking forward to Mr. 22b sizzling sausages for us all.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

As a few of us missed Balmoral yesterday, we are planning on going today. The clouds are supposed to clear about lunch time, so will head down for then.
If anyone wants to join us, please do.
Will meet near cafe, park and the netted area, about 12.30pm
Old Oct 1st 2008, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

I dont mind either -- B Head is a great location and have yet to make it F Park -- Maybe we should let the the sausage sizzler decide??????
Old Oct 1st 2008, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 22B
Hope you all had a good day today at Balmoral, and yesterday at LFG.

OH says he will be happy to sizzle your sausages at FPark or BHead, but having driven us up and down the Central Coast for the last couple of days, he says he doesn't want to go further afield.

I will watch the thread to see where the group decides ............

- 22B
Fagin Park s a goody for us.We love going there.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

I can do either, but would vote for Fagan as its closer.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'm personally happy with either as I've still yet to check out Fagan Park, but I think Bobbin Head might be a better bet all round as it is kind of in the middle for those from the hills disrict and those from the beaches direction.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

We will be around and don't mind either location, so long as someone orders good weather for the day!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:34 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
I'm personally happy with either as I've still yet to check out Fagan Park, but I think Bobbin Head might be a better bet all round as it is kind of in the middle for those from the hills disrict and those from the beaches direction.
Likewise, I have yet to check out Fagan Park but Bobbin Head would suit me better as I have to be down at Warriewood for the girls' Physie lesson around 4pm so I would prefer not to drive from one side of Sydney to the other!

I would say though, that if we have a willing sausage sizzler the decision should lie with him. . . . Over to you 22B!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.