sydney riots

Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:10 pm
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sydney riots

Originally Posted by rudo1ph
WOW, what a horrible thread. You guys certainly need some lessons in tolerance.

OK, so the kids stole a car - it is wrong to steal, but to wish them dead? Wow, that's harsh. They are kids for goodness sake.

It's a low socio-economic area. Is that their fault? Do they choose this when they are born? Do they get to go to a decent school with the best, and most dedicated teachers? With such a lousy education do they then get to go onto higher education in order to get the better jobs for the future? NO NO NO NO AND NO, with very few exceptions.

Guys please. Have a little respect - there are two families out there who are probably breaking apart right now with grief from loosing the kids they loved.

Rudi
I'd like to see how tolerant you'd be if it was your car that had been stolen !
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:12 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BAY
Whoi said I was joking

Bye
Mark
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:12 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BAY
Or your kid that had died.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:00 pm
rudo1ph

Originally Posted by BAY

OK I'd be pissed, but I certainly wouldn't want to see the cuplrits dead.

Oh - and they can have my hubby's car any day of the week..........

Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Superior
Apparently, they have now arrested 25 of the vermin. But I bet they'll only end up charging 2 or 3. And they'll probably end up with some good behavior bond os some piss weak sentence.
wow 25 eh?
thats real policing
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:24 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy
wow 25 eh?
thats real policing
I think they are just playing, not wonting to be seen to be tooo tough.

Bye
Mark
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markeh
I think they are just playing, not wonting to be seen to be tooo tough.

Bye
Mark
or dont really wanna do the paper work
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I thought kids in Australia were all too busy doing 'outdoor sporty things' to get into any bother.

Or does this count as 'outdoor' activity ?

Perhaps I've been reading too many migration websites

G
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

Dunwaitin is an unknown quantity at this point

The root cause of a crime lies in the decision to commit it.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 9:18 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Grayling
I thought kids in Australia were all too busy doing 'outdoor sporty things' to get into any bother.

Or does this count as 'outdoor' activity ?

Perhaps I've been reading too many migration websites

G
Drag racing and high speed police pursuits could be classified as motor sports
and tossing petrol bombs at police is good practice for bowling in cricket and helps develop the upper arm muscles.

Last edited by wombat42; Mar 1st 2005 at 9:20 pm.

Old Mar 1st 2005, 9:21 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
Drag racing and high speed police pursuits could be classified as motor sports
and tossing petrol bombs at police is good practice for bowling in cricket and helps develop the upper arm muscles.
One of your best yet

G
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:09 am
rudo1ph

You guys are sick.

I am shocked beyond belief.

Time for me to leave the forum I think. If this is the sort of people who hang around here I want nothing more to do with all this.

I shan't bother to reply, so do your worst.

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:58 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

So give your hubby's car away then if you don't want it. In the meantime, these vermin need to understand that you don't steal other peoples property. Especially not a $40,000 car!
If they stole my car, I would most certainly want to see them dead.
If they stole your car, wouldn't you be as good as dead first?
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:03 am
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Originally Posted by seang
They call that a riot???

I was watching it on the news in Perth and thinking the same thing.....seen bigger fights outside a council estate pub in Bradford
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Get a clue! These people are criminals! C R I M I N A L S!
Whatever the cops do to them, it will be too good for them.
You've got a much higher opinion of the police than I have Superior. If you were to "dob in" a high level drug dealer. You could well find youself at the end of criminal activity from the police themselves.

BTW, Have you always been perfectly behaved 100 pct of the time, I'd wager that a percentage of the people, have never been involved and never again will be involved in this kind of, understandable reaction of anger.

I Guess I could be deemed a "Pinko" however I'm a strong beleiver in people being able to better themselves given guidance rather than punishment.

I bet the above falls on deaf ears/closed eyes.

Have a beer instead "soupy"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.