Sydney Removals

Old Nov 15th 2011, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

In Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond reputeIn Exile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Removals

can anyone recommend any good ones?

Just moving the contents of a one bed flat from the Inner West to the Eastern Suburbs.

I spoke to these guys:

http://www.sydneycityremovalists.com.au/

and they seem fairly competetive.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Removals

I'd highly recommend Platinum Removals. They'll come round and give you a quote.

They took great care with our stuff, wrapping all delicate items and furniture to avoid scratching/damage. And they were quick at loading and unloading.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

I used AAA removals last year, the charge by the half hour but I was really impressed with how quick they got everything done and how helpful. When I called them they also agreed to waive the time taken to get to my place
Old Nov 15th 2011, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

As mentioned, many just charge by the hour, so the more work you do and easier you make it for them, the less you pay.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 8:30 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

If you do a search for removals and my username you'll find my review of these guys http://www.redtruck.com.au/home although they weren't called that when we used them about 18 months ago.

Somebody I recommended them to used them and was also happy with them, IIRC.