Sydney night out at the Summit Bar

Wikiposts

Sydney night out at the Summit Bar

Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney night out at the Summit Bar

Hi Nichola,

Is the night out still happening as there hasnt been a post in the last few days and if so, whats the plan?

Ron and i will defintely be coming and look forward to seeing you again.

Su
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:28 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Su,

Erm, not sure what's happening!

I guess it would be useful if everyone that plans to come can please confirm and then I'll see if I can book a table (if they accept bookings)? Yeah, that sounds enough like a plan to be good enough for me! I'll PM everyone that's expressed an interest and ask them all to confirm by Saturday. Then post final numbers and details here at the weekend.

Liked your TIO suggestion, btw!

GG

Originally Posted by suzysu
Hi Nichola,

Is the night out still happening as there hasnt been a post in the last few days and if so, whats the plan?

Ron and i will defintely be coming and look forward to seeing you again.

Su
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:26 am
MorningMaro

MorningMaro is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there
Myself and the man arrived in Sydney two weeks ago and have just moved into a new place in Manly.
Would be great to come along on the 23rd, sounds good so count us in!

Caro & Neil
Old Apr 12th 2005, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
I'm not sure if the Summit will allow you to book a table unless going for the full restaurant option. You can just turn up for drinks, and their tapas is a good option.
I heard a story of a woman putting her handbag down beside her (on the non moving part) and was more than a little agitated when it 'disappeared'.

One of us will probably make it. The one who draws the shortest straw will be child minding! Please confirm the time.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough

Me and hubby may come together if we can sort a babysitter, otherwise it will be just Steve.

Ange
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:21 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the plan for Saturday??

Is anyone having food?
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Babysitter sorted, both coming.

Angela and Steve
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:16 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Sorry not to have been around and, like I promised, added a bit more about who's coming and the arrangements. Started a temp job yesterday, so real life got in the way a bit .

OK, so the date is definitely Saturday, 23 April at the Summit bar.

People that I know to be planning on turning up are (in no particular order!):
Patrick and me
Fastfunker and Mrs FF (albeit a wee bit later on)
Rapitts and Suzysu
MorningMaro & Mr MM
Ian12 (or t'other half TBA, depending on the little uns!)
Wahroonga Boy (or t'other half TBA, depending on the little uns again!)
Swaffy and Mr Swaffy

Maybe also:
Un-Co
Chalkfarm

There's not been a lot of interest in the food option, so I suggest that we give up on that and just meet up at the Summit from 7.30 pm onwards for drinks and scintillating conversation!

How's that sound?

For anyone worried about how to recognise people, my and Mr GG's picture can be viewed/laughed at in the following thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...%23post2258935

See everyone there!
Nichola
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

as u all know we wont be there. well i doubt it. but if there is a slim chance we will try our best. it depends on how quick the move goes.
so could one of u PM me a mobile number just in case u move
if we dont make it, y'all have a great night and drink to my health
Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

can't make it this saturday

have a great time you lot anyway!!

Fiona and Nick
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:25 pm
MorningMaro

MorningMaro is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Nichola
Just to let you know that unfortunately Neil and I won't be able to make this Saturday after all but will look forward to meeting some time in the near future at another meet..
Cheers!
Caro
Old Apr 20th 2005, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Been offline for a while as we have just moved, container arrived Tuesday, and only just got the old internet working again! Bedlum!

Working on a babysitter, but can't guarantee we will be there; left it all a bit late in the day. I'll let you know if/when we get something sorted out.....

Piers
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fastfunker
Hi All,

Been offline for a while as we have just moved, container arrived Tuesday, and only just got the old internet working again! Bedlum!

Working on a babysitter, but can't guarantee we will be there; left it all a bit late in the day. I'll let you know if/when we get something sorted out.....

Piers
well get your finger oot lol
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

yup, i know this is really crap, but not going to be able to make it tonight.
There is no way we could possibly leave our tantruming 22 month old with a babysitter tonight, not after last night.

Have a good one.

Ange
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy
well get your finger oot lol
Hope you all had fun; sorry we didn't make it...

How was the move Soapy? Are you ensconsed in the new soapy towers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.