Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Mums Meet - 1 Dec

Sydney Mums Meet - 1 Dec

Old Nov 26th 2009, 10:21 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Mums Meet - 1 Dec

Hey fellow FTC ers (and any new arrivals!) - where has the time gone?! We need to arrange our meet for the first Tuesday of the month which just happens to be this Tuesday!

Whilst we are basking in the sun at the moment I'm not so confident that Tuesday will be as pleasant so I am trying to think of venues that give us indoor / outdoor options. How about Harbord Diggers again? Anyone in favour say aye or please feel free to suggest alternative eating / drinking holes. . . .

We are aiming to catch up from 11am onwards so if anyone is free, please come along. I really would recommend any newbies to venture out and meet some friendly faces before the long summer holidays start!

Look forward to seeing you all . . . .
Old Nov 27th 2009, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Mums Meet - 1 Dec

Well you fooled me there with the title, was looking for FTC!

The Newport Arms is good for indoor/outdoor, and lovely views as well. Or there is the Flying Fox. I don't really mind though, I'll come wherever- and Harbord Diggers is also very nice.

See you next Tuesday.x
Old Nov 27th 2009, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I should be there with a newbie

See you Tues!
Old Nov 27th 2009, 9:41 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=yanH;8128446]Well you fooled me there with the title, was looking for FTC!

The Newport Arms is good for indoor/outdoor, and lovely views as well. Or there is the Flying Fox. I don't really mind though, I'll come wherever- and Harbord Diggers is also very nice.

I'd really love to go to the Newport Arms again - haven't been in ages. Maybe we could meet outside and enjoy a drink or two and then eat inside so we don't have to fight off the seagulls who have a talent for stealing food there!
Old Nov 27th 2009, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

I've not been to the Newport Arms before, so would be up for going there?
Old Nov 28th 2009, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Hi. The Newport Arms is good for me as I have to do the school pick up on Tuesday. It's also in the Entertainment Book for those who have it. Is that a plan Binbird? M x
Old Nov 28th 2009, 7:46 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Hi. The Newport Arms is good for me as I have to do the school pick up on Tuesday. It's also in the Entertainment Book for those who have it. Is that a plan Binbird? M x
OK - Confirming Tuesday's meet will be at The Newport Arms from 11am. See you all there. . . . .

B x
Old Nov 28th 2009, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

great look forwards to seeing you on Tuesday x
Old Nov 28th 2009, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Yes please, I`ll be there tho` I may be a litle late due to dropping in at the gym on the way!! Is anyone going from my direction(Sal?) and want to lift share.I`m happy to drive.

Happy Advent Sunday .
Old Nov 28th 2009, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be there, but will probably be nearer 12 as I have something on at school til 11.x
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, but yet again I won't be there. I'll have to have a meet at my house for coffee/cake/chat for anyone interested. Can anyone make Tues 8th Dec???? pm me if you want to see a long lost stranger- haven't seen any of you since August.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Is it Newport Arms,Pittwater? Binbird did you drive me past it once? Address?
Caroline P do you need a lift?
CEM? Are you joining us to say farewll?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 10:06 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Is it Newport Arms,Pittwater? Binbird did you drive me past it once? Address?
Newport Arms Hotel Cnr Beaconsfield & Kalinya St, Newport

I pointed it out to you across the water! Have copied some details from the website:

Getting to The Newport Arms Hotel - From Pymble / Ryde / Parramatta
Following Mona Vale Rd all the way to Mona Vale, turn left onto Pittwater Rd and then veers right onto Barrenjoey Rd.

Follow Barrenjoey Rd all the way to Newport where you turn left at a set of traffic lights onto Beaconsfield St and follow to the end to find The Newport Arms and Terrace on Pittwater restaurant. Then left into Queens Parade West to underground parking at rear of property.

See you all tomorrow. . . .
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binbird

I pointed it out to you across the water! Have copied some details from the website:

Following Mona Vale Rd all the way to Mona Vale, turn left onto Pittwater Rd and then veers right onto Barrenjoey Rd.

Follow Barrenjoey Rd all the way to Newport where you turn left at a set of traffic lights onto Beaconsfield St and follow to the end to find The Newport Arms and Terrace on Pittwater restaurant. Then left into Queens Parade West to underground parking at rear of property.

hi all will be a alittle late see you about 12
Old Nov 30th 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by binbird

Thank you Binbird I thought it might have been that one.I`ve printed out Google Map directions .Off to gym now................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.