Sydney meets

Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meets

Originally Posted by Ian12
Robert, I and the bairns wish you and Pauline well in your new venture. We will just say goodbye for now as I am sure there will be opportunities for us to meet again either this end of NSW or in your new patch.

Best of luck and thanks for all your hard work in galvanising the Sydney mob - or at least those of us who know who we are
thanx ian for the kind words mate.
god luck with the house and the family.........oh did u get the glass oot the pool??????
Old Dec 30th 2005, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

barry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nicebarry&carol is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
Hi gang, Pauline and I would like to thank you all for the fun we have had at all the Sydney meets. The amount of really nice people we have met is far too long to list, but you know who you are.
It’s been great catching up and hearing how things have changed for each person since the meet before. Some of the young couples now are parents or just about to be and some have returned home.
Its not easy emigrating to the other side of the world, weather you have kids or not, but you lot have made our life here much easier with you pish© patter and kindness.
Pauline would personally like to thank you all for putting up with me at the meets, she claims it gives her a break.
We would love to catch up with you before we head north, but I doubt if we will get that chance, so I will take this chance to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
For all the people struggling, I hope this year takes a turn for the better.
Love to you all
Soapy and Pauline
We'll raise our glasses to you guys. Nice to have met you both and the very best of luck with the new venture and for 2006 Take care

Barry and Carol
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:14 am
Just Joined

moonstone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by barry&carol
We'll raise our glasses to you guys. Nice to have met you both and the very best of luck with the new venture and for 2006 Take care

Barry and Carol
Farewell, good luck - heres hoping the new year is fantastic for you (and us) all! Shame we didn't get another meet in - keep posting - I am sure you will make a huge impact up there like you have with us all.

lots of love to you all - kerry, paul and kids (who are actually being quite pleasant at the moment - life is good!)

CARRY ON THE ADVENTURE!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:39 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

So who is going to take over the organising of Sydney meet ups now????
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barry&carol

Barry and Carol
its a shame we didnt get more of a chance to catch up, u both had great patter and made me laugh. good luck to u guys too
soapy
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moonstone
Farewell, good luck - heres hoping the new year is fantastic for you (and us) all! Shame we didn't get another meet in - keep posting - I am sure you will make a huge impact up there like you have with us all.

lots of love to you all - kerry, paul and kids (who are actually being quite pleasant at the moment - life is good!)

CARRY ON THE ADVENTURE!!!!
thanx pal. we will miss u guys. i really did love the sydney meets. i hope u lot keep them up and post photos of the events.
keep in touch
soapy
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
So who is going to take over the organising of Sydney meet ups now????
i ask the same question mate. it looks as if there might be a split between the north and south, something i tried to avoid
i hope someone can get them all together for the meets.
good question mate
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:13 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

ok ok i feel like a complete pillock. i have been living in a cave.

headed north??? WTF?????
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:14 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best for your move up the coast, you'll have to pop down every few months to keep the meets going in exchange for a few

Anyways thanks for sorting the meets out once again.

Ron & Su
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rapitts
All the best for your move up the coast, you'll have to pop down every few months to keep the meets going in exchange for a few

Anyways thanks for sorting the meets out once again.

Ron & Su
your welcome mate. i had great fun
not sure about trying to sort the meets out, maybe u could do it lol
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
ok ok i feel like a complete pillock. i have been living in a cave.

headed north??? WTF?????
He's headed for the GC.

I've got border patrol on alert in case he tries to sneak up any further.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
He's headed for the GC.

I've got border patrol on alert in case he tries to sneak up any further.

Good God!!!! :scared:
Old Dec 31st 2005, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

PISH OFF !!!!!!!!!

luv always Steve, Heather, Frank and Gilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 31st 2005, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

PISH OFF !!!!![COLOR=Red]
Luv always
Steve, Heather, Frank and Gilly xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 31st 2005, 1:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

ha ha ha shows how much u have been on here. it took u two goes to get it right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.