Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet update !!!!

Sydney meet update !!!!

Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney meet update !!!!

Looks like this meet is taking off.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315111
just thought i would add, it might be our last in sydney
me and mrs soapy have decided that we will be heading north after the new year. before u all start asking if we dont like sydney. the answer is........we love it, but its not the place we planned to live. the jobs were here. we now have a chance to get to the gold coast where we wanted to be in the first place.
so i hope to get the chance to catch up with the sydneysiders before we head off.
the bad bit is the friends we have made here, its really going to be hard leaving them. but we must make this move before its too late and we are settled here for life.
see u all at the meeet
soapy
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:30 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet update !!!!

Originally Posted by soapy
Looks like this meet is taking off.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315111
just thought i would add, it might be our last in sydney
me and mrs soapy have decided that we will be heading north after the new year. before u all start asking if we dont like sydney. the answer is........we love it, but its not the place we planned to live. the jobs were here. we now have a chance to get to the gold coast where we wanted to be in the first place.
so i hope to get the chance to catch up with the sydneysiders before we head off.
the bad bit is the friends we have made here, its really going to be hard leaving them. but we must make this move before its too late and we are settled here for life.
see u all at the meeet
soapy
I actually take this quite personally!
Nah Best of luck up there. You will be city slickers .......

Actually thought you were going to say Sydney meet moved to the Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries at Fox Studios this weekend .
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang

Actually thought you were going to say Sydney meet moved to the Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries at Fox Studios this weekend .
lmao hey thats an idea
cant fault sydney really, but i could never buy a house here.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

tried to send u karma, wont let me. so here it is...and its 200 points lol
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:43 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
tried to send u karma, wont let me. so here it is...and its 200 points lol
They say its the thought that counts ( they are lying!!!)
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

They say its the thought that counts ( they are lying!!!)
ha ha , oh its like that then
now i know why im moving lol
one good this is, i still have loads of info on sydney that i can pass to others who might want to live here.
the gold coast meets better be up to scratch though, or they will feel my wrath lol