Sydney meet-up

Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet-up

I think it's a good thing we didn't meet today!!!! I think we may have got a little wet!

I have got tons of painting done at my house instead, so the day wasn't wasted.

See you all next week I hope

Rudi
x
Old Sep 14th 2006, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rudi
I think it's a good thing we didn't meet today!!!! I think we may have got a little wet!

I have got tons of painting done at my house instead, so the day wasn't wasted.

See you all next week I hope

Rudi
x
Guess who was there in the rain last Sunday? Talk about Billy No Mates! We were without internet access the week before, so didn't realise it had been cancelled. Heyho. We'll try and make it this Sunday, weather permitting.

Mhairi
Old Sep 14th 2006, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mhairi
Guess who was there in the rain last Sunday? Talk about Billy No Mates! We were without internet access the week before, so didn't realise it had been cancelled. Heyho. We'll try and make it this Sunday, weather permitting.

Mhairi
OH NO!!! Poor you! I should have sent you a text, I'm sorry!!

Hopefully see you guys on Sunday - I think the forecast is better for this weekend. How was the big trip north?

Rudi
x
Old Sep 14th 2006, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

OH NO!!! Poor you! I should have sent you a text, I'm sorry!!

Hopefully see you guys on Sunday - I think the forecast is better for this weekend. How was the big trip north?

Rudi
x
Wouldn't have made any difference - I temporarily lost my phone - only found it yesterday, otherwise I would've called you to check. The holiday was great apart from a very scary moment when we got stalked by a dingo on Fraser Island. He or she was after my 3 year old. Hubby managed to fight it off with a big stick - but it was one of the most frightening things I've ever experienced. I heard that a young German girl was mawled on Fraser a couple of days later.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 10:54 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mhairi

Mhairi
We did a drive around the Park on Sunday early afternoon before heading to the DFO centre (as we were in the area anyway). If we had known you were there we would have stopped and said hello! Look forward to meeting you on Sunday.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Good to see / meet you all yesterday. What fabulous weather! My kids had real fun whizzing around the park on their bicycles.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Rudi
x
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:45 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see / meet you all yesterday. What fabulous weather!
Hope to see you all again soon.

Rudi
x
dito

to add a word of warning - even if you can't find a parking space and there are numerous cars parked, but not in a bay, this does not stop them generously giving out lots of yellow envelopes with a kind note to say you owe $77 for parking where you should not
Old Sep 20th 2006, 2:22 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
just as well your keeping an eye on this lot mate
Wow Soapy - just noticed you've had 10,001 posts. Fantastic!

What's the record

and excellent avator.

Glad the meet went well. I thought of you all when i was in rainy Brisbane