Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet (FTC) 7th September

Sydney meet (FTC) 7th September

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 11:14 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney meet (FTC) 7th September

Hi everyone

FTC = First Tuesday Club and all are welcome!

We are planning a meet in Hornsby, likely to be the RSL so suitable for youngsters if anyone will have little ones in tow. We generally get together from about 10.30 for coffee and manage to natter away the morning, fit in some lunch and then all make a mad dash to do school runs from about 2pm!

Please post if you would like to join us or if you need more details. I haven't been to the RSL before so if anyone has information on where the cafe is within the club some info would be appreciated! Thanks.

Hope to see you all Tuesday. . . .
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney meet (FTC) 7th September

Count me in Binbird.RSL is very close to the carpark I menioned so an easy dash to the car for school run.I`m looking forward to seeing you all.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney meet (FTC) 7th September

I will be there but can't commit to time as it depends on whether I have to be around to scream at some incompetent pool builder or not! As well as the carpark Wilgar has mentioned (which is the one you parked in when we went to Hardeeps Binbird) there is a dedicated RSL carpark on the left hand side of the same street. Usual RSL rules apply - a few of us are members and can sign people in, otherwise you sign in as a temporary "out of area" member assuming you live more than 5k away. Restaurant is at the back.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the RSL? I'll googlemap it and hopefully be there, even though at 50 I'm now an old lady!!!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

RSL is on the side where the Odeon is.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Is that in Westfield???
I don't go to the cinema so have no idea where it is.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

We hope to be there too after swimming.

Anyone else taking any pre-schoolers?
Old Sep 5th 2010, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Some of us behave like pre-schoolers!
Got a new mobile with my same old number on BUT all my contacts are gone.Can you all call me at some point so I can save your numbers please.
Huge Thanks in advance................
Old Sep 5th 2010, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Is that in Westfield???
I don't go to the cinema so have no idea where it is.
Google Hornsby Odeon.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bump! Small numbers tomroow by looks of it.The select few!
BTW Binbird & Ross I think both of you said you have 2nd book in Stig Larsons Trilogy.Is there any chance I could borrow one copy if you`ve finished reading it?
Old Sep 6th 2010, 4:20 am
Just Joined

sueanddave is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it still on for tomorrow,If so then i'll come with my 2 little ones. Thanks
Old Sep 6th 2010, 5:31 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sueanddave
Is it still on for tomorrow,If so then i'll come with my 2 little ones. Thanks
Hi Sue - yes it's definitely on! I won't be there before 11 though. It'll be a nice small gathering so not too many names or faces for you to take in all at once!

You will have to look out for a crowd of 40-somethings with English accents (Yes, Sal I know you are the exception!) but if you don't want to run the risk of approaching the wrong crowd let me know and I'll send you my mobile no. by pte message.

Hope to see you all tomorrow. . . .
Old Sep 6th 2010, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: Sydney meet (FTC) 7th September

I`ll be there 11.30ish as I neeeeeeed to go to gym first. Spent all day cleaning pigsty .............

Sueanddave we`ll be identifiable by pile of books on table.I`m bringing some back to you Binbird

PS PLS note new avatar.

Last edited by Wilgar; Sep 6th 2010 at 11:09 am.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi Sue - yes it's definitely on! I won't be there before 11 though. It'll be a nice small gathering so not too many names or faces for you to take in all at once!

You will have to look out for a crowd of 40-somethings with English accents (Yes, Sal I know you are the exception!) but if you don't want to run the risk of approaching the wrong crowd let me know and I'll send you my mobile no. by pte message.

Hope to see you all tomorrow. . . .
I was planning on coming, but maybe I'm too young for you!
Old Sep 6th 2010, 9:51 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by yanH
I was planning on coming, but maybe I'm too young for you!
Ok - another one crawls out from under a stone that fits into the 30 something category!

Wilgar - look out for new new avatar coming soon....... watch this space!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.