Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sydney meet at Clontaff

sydney meet at Clontaff

Old Dec 12th 2004, 8:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default sydney meet at Clontaff

Thanx everyone who was at the meet. we had a great day, some great laughs too.
photos are on the board now for u all to see. u will notice there are none of me again. some were taken, but if they are added i will reap revenge with a cracking pic of sharon....U have been warned Shaz
thanx again for a great day. after that bridge walk i just needed to sit.

soapy
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough
Default Re: sydney meet at Clontaff

Originally Posted by soapy
Thanx everyone who was at the meet. we had a great day, some great laughs too.
photos are on the board now for u all to see. u will notice there are none of me again. some were taken, but if they are added i will reap revenge with a cracking pic of sharon....U have been warned Shaz
thanx again for a great day. after that bridge walk i just needed to sit.

soapy

Hi everyone,
had a great day, have ended up with a bit of lost property, did anyone go home without there shorts or skirt on? we have a pink girls sun visor, white skirt (next) and boys swimming shorts, any takers?
Had a good giggle, have a great christmas everyone, let us know whos stuff it is?
good to see you all again
fiona and Nick
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by igual
Hi everyone,
had a great day, have ended up with a bit of lost property, did anyone go home without there shorts or skirt on? we have a pink girls sun visor, white skirt (next) and boys swimming shorts, any takers?
Had a good giggle, have a great christmas everyone, let us know whos stuff it is?
good to see you all again
fiona and Nick

Hi guys, thanks for the info, I believe the skirt and visor belong to Katie No surprise there, she always leaves a reminder everywhere we go. Does the visor have NY on the front ? Will pick them up next time we see you guys, dont worry. As for the boys swimming shorts, they could be Digger's (Rosie and Mike's lad)... the one who was divebombing off the pier into the shallow water :scared:

Enjoyed our day.. as usual... great to see everyone again, looking forward to the next one already... Have a fantastic Xmas if we dont see you before then !
Old Dec 12th 2004, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rumbletum
Hi guys, thanks for the info, I believe the skirt and visor belong to Katie No surprise there, she always leaves a reminder everywhere we go. Does the visor have NY on the front ? Will pick them up next time we see you guys, dont worry. As for the boys swimming shorts, they could be Digger's (Rosie and Mike's lad)... the one who was divebombing off the pier into the shallow water :scared:

Enjoyed our day.. as usual... great to see everyone again, looking forward to the next one already... Have a fantastic Xmas if we dont see you before then !
sounds like katies stuff! If you want it sooner let us know we can drop it round. Have a fab christmas!
fiona and nick
Old Dec 12th 2004, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by igual
sounds like katies stuff! If you want it sooner let us know we can drop it round. Have a fab christmas!
fiona and nick
Thanks guys, I think she will be ok without it for a while... however you know what they're like at that age. If she wants it desperately then I will let you know and you can call round for a coffee
Old Dec 12th 2004, 10:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i think a good idea would be to sort somethin out for xmas. maybe around boxing day. adults drinking party or something like that.
it was a good bunch of peep today. a lot didnt get the chance to chat. so maybe another night out might sort that.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

i think a good idea would be to sort somethin out for xmas. maybe around boxing day. adults drinking party or something like that.
it was a good bunch of peep today. a lot didnt get the chance to chat. so maybe another night out might sort that.
Party animal....
Old Dec 12th 2004, 11:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Party animal....
WHO ME??????
Old Dec 13th 2004, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

sounds good Soapy, unfortunately we are away for christmas, going to NZ to vist rellies. Definately up for it after the 27th though!
have a great christmas, and get better soon!
Old Dec 13th 2004, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

Just looking at those photos- what a great day, luckily no photos of the 2 floozies that were chatting some bloke (he was trying to organise his Xmas do) - for the sole reason of using his barbeque.....THEN when he rather sweetly agreed and they cottoned on that it was HIS Company do - they had the blatent cheek to ask him for a job!
Anyway thanks to him whoever he is and
It was great to meet you all and hopefully there'll be another soon and yes could be son's shorts? will check when get home TA!
Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Rosie n family
Just looking at those photos- what a great day, luckily no photos of the 2 floozies that were chatting some bloke (he was trying to organise his Xmas do) - for the sole reason of using his barbeque.....THEN when he rather sweetly agreed and they cottoned on that it was HIS Company do - they had the blatent cheek to ask him for a job!
Anyway thanks to him whoever he is and
It was great to meet you all and hopefully there'll be another soon and yes could be son's shorts? will check when get home TA!
and did he give u a job??????
Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

and did he give u a job??????

.....hmmm... that would be telling
Old Dec 13th 2004, 7:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

.....hmmm... that would be telling
thats ok, rosie will tell me. she cant hold her water lol
Old Dec 13th 2004, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

thats ok, rosie will tell me. she cant hold her water lol
you will have to break the code.. she is sworn to secrecy....you should know how hard it is to infiltrate the secret society of the nurses mafia
Old Dec 13th 2004, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

you will have to break the code.. she is sworn to secrecy....you should know how hard it is to infiltrate the secret society of the nurses mafia
BTW.. the photo of the climb was pure dead brilliant !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.