Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sydney meet at balmoral for a change???

sydney meet at balmoral for a change???

Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

michdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant future
Default Re: sydney meet at balmoral for a change???

Originally Posted by soapy
theres another on the 10th of december, look out for the thread
Hi Soapy,

Just wanted to thank you for organising such a great do, yesterday. We really enjoyed it & it was good to meet everyone.

Michele
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michdp
Hi Soapy,

Just wanted to thank you for organising such a great do, yesterday. We really enjoyed it & it was good to meet everyone.

Michele
your welcome
it was a really nice spot too, good place to have the meets from now on
Old Nov 14th 2005, 1:46 am
Just Joined

moonstone is an unknown quantity at this point

your welcome
it was a really nice spot too, good place to have the meets from now on
Yeah we all had a great time too, after the initial vacant wandering trying to find you! Met some lovely people and had a laugh - the time flew! We are all a bit pink too!

See you all again soon, and thanks again soapy for the organising - will have to find a replacement for you!

Kerry & Paul and kids
Old Nov 14th 2005, 7:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonstone
Yeah we all had a great time too, after the initial vacant wandering trying to find you! Met some lovely people and had a laugh - the time flew! We are all a bit pink too!

See you all again soon, and thanks again soapy for the organising - will have to find a replacement for you!

Kerry & Paul and kids
ha ha ha it was funny watching some people walk past wondering if we were the expats
im glad u all had a great day and we should have a vote to see who takes my place lol
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Parker is on a distinguished road

Thank you Soapy for organising the meet. We had a lovely time and it was wonderful to meet some people.

Many thanks to everyone who helped look after Lily - it was a real treat to be able to have conversations!

Hope to see you all again soon.

Tami and Lily
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Phew... he's a bit of a dish
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rumbletum
Phew... he's a bit of a dish
Let me explain... (forgot I replied at the bottom of the last page so it looks like a very strange thing to say).........the dishy bloke in the gay shirt !!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 12:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rumbletum
Let me explain... (forgot I replied at the bottom of the last page so it looks like a very strange thing to say).........the dishy bloke in the gay shirt !!
ha ha ha now i think this must be a reply from steve, what do u think frank?
Old Nov 14th 2005, 12:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Parker
Thank you Soapy for organising the meet. We had a lovely time and it was wonderful to meet some people.

Many thanks to everyone who helped look after Lily - it was a real treat to be able to have conversations!

Hope to see you all again soon.

Tami and Lily
im glad u had a nice day Tami, keep in touch and keep us up to speen on how u are settling
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

SarahandOli is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Soapy

Taken me a few days to get back on-line, but just to say thanks for organising a great day!

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much (or several other people who where there for that matter!) but the time just seemed to fly be!

Looking forward to meeting everyone again

Sarah and Oli
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

jasonK944 is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha ha now i think this must be a reply from steve, what do u think frank?
Yes, its aonds as though old knobbly knees is impersonating his wife again. At least this time he is not wearing her clothes.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SarahandOli
Hi Soapy

Taken me a few days to get back on-line, but just to say thanks for organising a great day!

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much (or several other people who where there for that matter!) but the time just seemed to fly be!

Looking forward to meeting everyone again

Sarah and Oli
i know what u mean, its like that. but u will get a chance to chat more the next time.
first time is just to get to know faces, next time u will get to know them better, great day all the same
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

i know what u mean, its like that. but u will get a chance to chat more the next time.
first time is just to get to know faces, next time u will get to know them better, great day all the same

Hi Soapy

Sorry we missed the meet on Saturday, but trying to cram in so much for my friend who's over, she's only here for 3 weeks and trying to cover so much in so little time

Any more arranged before you go?

Louise
Old Nov 16th 2005, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

Rockville is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone,
Really sorry to have missed Saturday but glad to hear there will be another one in December. Will look out for that and look forward to meeting all of you.
Gill
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road

Hi, would just to say thanks as well. It was nice to meet up with people who are going through or have been through the same as us.

And to be able to talk about things they now about and not have to keep saying 'back in the uk'.

Thanks again
Dave and Linda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.