Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Meet, All New And Improved !!!!

Sydney Meet, All New And Improved !!!!

Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Meet, All New And Improved !!!!

Right I thought it was time I started a thread for the new Sydney meeting
Everyone is welcome!
The last meeting was pretty successful so I thought it was time to get another for the newbies .

The venue: Bi-centennial park
Time and date: 14th of November 2004

If you feel like a natter to a bunch of friendly expats, come along.
Nearly 40 adults and a bunch of kids came to the last one. Lets see if we can beat that!

Any takers?

soapy
Old Oct 26th 2004, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Sydney Meet, All New And Improved !!!!

Nice one Soapy, count me and hubbie in! Is it still 11am?
Ta, Stacey

Originally Posted by soapy
Right I thought it was time I started a thread for the new Sydney meeting
Everyone is welcome!
The last meeting was pretty successful so I thought it was time to get another for the newbies .

The venue: Bi-centennial park
Time and date: 14th of November 2004

If you feel like a natter to a bunch of friendly expats, come along.
Nearly 40 adults and a bunch of kids came to the last one. Lets see if we can beat that!

Any takers?

soapy
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:16 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney Meet, All New And Improved !!!!

We'll be there with our eskie (and bottle) plus meat for the barbee and some salad plate etc. Any more for any more?
Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SydneyStace
Nice one Soapy, count me and hubbie in! Is it still 11am?
Ta, Stacey
oops i forgot............11am
Old Oct 27th 2004, 3:32 am
Just Joined

Modena is an unknown quantity at this point

Justin and I will be there...
F30, M35 No kids.
Will bring own lunch - some meat and fish for BBQ.
I will let you know if we can get a pavillion - if not we might just have to find shady spot.
Ta
Sam
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

well its starting to grow. just hope im off work that weekend, ive not checked yet
Old Oct 29th 2004, 10:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Modena
Justin and I will be there...
F30, M35 No kids.
Will bring own lunch - some meat and fish for BBQ.
I will let you know if we can get a pavillion - if not we might just have to find shady spot.
Ta
Sam
doesnt seem to be a lot of takers for this meet so far, hope it starts to grow soon
Old Oct 30th 2004, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

doesnt seem to be a lot of takers for this meet so far, hope it starts to grow soon
We'll be there! count us in,
any excuse for a and a sausage

Fiona and Nick
Old Oct 30th 2004, 4:19 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point

I may be there, cant you put it ahead a week since my gf should be in Sydney by then.............
Old Oct 30th 2004, 4:53 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally Posted by rapitts
I may be there, cant you put it ahead a week since my gf should be in Sydney by then.............

I could fit in with the next week as well if it got us more takers? Keep us posted
Old Oct 30th 2004, 9:34 am
Not two zombies

Mongrol will become famous soon enough

We're about to leave on our reccie holiday tomorrow morning. Going to Brisbane 1st-9th then Sydney to the 16th before flying down to Melbourne for a lookee. We might just pop along (if we can find it). Our Sydney week is the one week we haven't arranged to meet anyone and ask loads of questions to.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 2:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Hi peeps, it seems there’s been a bit of confusion between Centennial Park and Bi-centennial Park.
Just to set the record straight, its Bi-centennial Park, ill leave a link to a map.
http://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/...p-April-03.pdf
hope it works

soapy
Old Oct 30th 2004, 2:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

oh yeh sorry about the date. we needed to set a date. if we dont get enough takers, the next one will be in jan-feb
Old Oct 30th 2004, 3:42 pm
Not two zombies

Mongrol will become famous soon enough

oh yeh sorry about the date. we needed to set a date. if we dont get enough takers, the next one will be in jan-feb
Well, since we're about to leave in a few hours, we won't know if its on or not, so I suppose we'll just turn up anyway and look for a bunch of english conigitts having a small party.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 9:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Mongrol
Well, since we're about to leave in a few hours, we won't know if its on or not, so I suppose we'll just turn up anyway and look for a bunch of english conigitts having a small party.
I'll take it you really meant British ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.