Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet and about time too !!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney meet and about time too !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 1:26 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet and about time too !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by soapy
hi Sandra,
the park is called centennial. its right next to fox studios. it is really easy to find the park. the hard bit is finding where we are in the park lol.
thats why i added the small map of the park. i will try to put up some expats logos nearby.
if u get lost in the park just call me, ill add my number in the next post. and we will send out a posse to find u lol
it will be great to meet u after chatting to u for this long. now we willl see whos king of the BBQ he he he
Ok you are telling me this place has decent charcoal BBQs then?
Right we have the number, we know centennial and fox studios, so we are really hoping to be over that way.

Thanks for organising it again
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 1:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra
Ok you are telling me this place has decent charcoal BBQs then?
Right we have the number, we know centennial and fox studios, so we are really hoping to be over that way.

Thanks for organising it again
look i cood cook great food on a match but i dont wanna show off and make the others look daft, so ill just burn it to death like the rest of them
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

hi Sandra,
the park is called centennial. its right next to fox studios. it is really easy to find the park. the hard bit is finding where we are in the park lol.
thats why i added the small map of the park. i will try to put up some expats logos nearby.
if u get lost in the park just call me, ill add my number in the next post. and we will send out a posse to find u lol
it will be great to meet u after chatting to u for this long. now we willl see whos king of the BBQ he he he
dont ask Soapy where to park he made a right horlicks of it last time we 'found' them on our way there and had to give him a lift only to find that he had parked next to it and then walked a mile in the wrong direction!
Sandra, really wanted to meet you as I think we have talked 'horses' in the past and we could have bored everyone....(was you wasnt it?)
Anyway chaps enjoy yourselves, we'll be havin a pint in the 'Red Lion at Burnsall' as we're off to Yorkshire this w/end...Have fun
Rosie n Mike & Kids
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosie n family
dont ask Soapy where to park he made a right horlicks of it last time we 'found' them on our way there and had to give him a lift only to find that he had parked next to it and then walked a mile in the wrong direction!
Sandra, really wanted to meet you as I think we have talked 'horses' in the past and we could have bored everyone....(was you wasnt it?)
Anyway chaps enjoy yourselves, we'll be havin a pint in the 'Red Lion at Burnsall' as we're off to Yorkshire this w/end...Have fun
Rosie n Mike & Kids
grass !!!
not many knew that lol
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 12:46 am
Sand, sea and serenity

Milo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rosie n family
Rosie n Mike & Kids
Aw! and I woz gonna ask where the nearest parking was!

Looks like we are on our own on this one
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 8:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Milo
Aw! and I woz gonna ask where the nearest parking was!

Looks like we are on our own on this one
theres parking all throughout the park, so its really easy to find a space.
look forward to seeing u saturday
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough

Hi chaps

Not coming tomorrow as we are moving up to the Northern beaches, have fun, it should be a good one as weather forcast looks perfect!

Soapy,

Ta for boxes, you star
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 3:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Swaffy
Hi chaps

Not coming tomorrow as we are moving up to the Northern beaches, have fun, it should be a good one as weather forcast looks perfect!

Soapy,

Ta for boxes, you star
u have some brass neck lassie, u turned up at my work and raided me of all the good boxes lol
good luck hope u love the house and the area. we hope to catch up with u soon
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

see u all in a couple of hours
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:27 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point

see u all in a couple of hours
yeah if I dont get lost finding you !!!!
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rapitts
yeah if I dont get lost finding you !!!!
u wont get lost, ive printed off a few BE logos, but i ran out of ink lol
they look a wee bitty strange
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

oh and i thought i would just point out the sun !!!!!
dont wanna say i told u so....but.....
i told u so
Old Jun 4th 2005, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Thanks very much Soapy for organising today's meet, it was our first, but definitely not our last we had a great time. Mrs Soapy is lovely and look forward to having a glass of wine or 3 with her again soon.

Thanks again, and look forward to the next one

P.S. The weather was fab, and all your own work I hear!!!
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
Thanks very much Soapy for organising today's meet, it was our first, but definitely not our last we had a great time. Mrs Soapy is lovely and look forward to having a glass of wine or 3 with her again soon.

Thanks again, and look forward to the next one

P.S. The weather was fab, and all your own work I hear!!!
Agreed. Hats off to Soapy and family - another great Sydney meet. I'm already working on the fishing wheez.....
Old Jun 4th 2005, 10:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

Thank you everyone for a brilliant day. It just seems to get bigger and bigger. It was great to see all the old faces and the new. This has been the biggest turn out of newbies so far. Next meet u will all been in the old faces.
The food was magic, Well I was the chef to start with so it had to be good.
The people were great too. Only one nutter turned up but he was too busy doing the Barbie to bother u all. There was a bunch of people missing from this meet because they had other things to do. It’s just as well; I don’t think the park would have been big enough for us all.
The photos are on the photo post if u want to have a wee look. Again thank you for a great day.

Ps Ang and Steve, hope you move went well. Good luck in the new house.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.