Sydney Meet

Old May 18th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Sydney Meet

Don't forget the Sydney a week on Saturday - see meets. (Sat 27th Balmoral Beach from 1pm near sailin club.)
Old May 19th 2006, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Annie get your gun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Meet

Originally Posted by Ian12
Don't forget the Sydney a week on Saturday - see meets. (Sat 27th Balmoral Beach from 1pm near sailin club.)

Okey dokey cu there

Annie
Old May 21st 2006, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Riproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant future

Ian,

My wife and I together with our young son moved here at the end of Jan this year. We are situated in Mosman, and would like to join you in the meet at our local beach on Sat 27th.

Have you received much interest?

Regards

Steve
Old May 22nd 2006, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Riproarer
Ian,

My wife and I together with our young son moved here at the end of Jan this year. We are situated in Mosman, and would like to join you in the meet at our local beach on Sat 27th.

Regards

Steve
Count us in - The Simpsons.
Ian - why don't you start list! it's only 3 days away.
Is there a Plan B if it's raining?
Is there any shelter?
L-j
Old May 23rd 2006, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

We are hoping to be there - it depends whether my daughter has to play netball though......Ian, can you PM me your mobile number please so that if we come late we can find you.

Thanks

Rudi
Old May 23rd 2006, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

BTW - I agree about making a lost - some people may not come because they think hardly anyone else is.

Just an observation...........I found the original announcement hard to find because it was tagged onto the back of another thread. Hope that helps for future meets.

Good on you for arranging this Ian!

Rudi
Old May 25th 2006, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Ian,

Regards

Steve
Hopefully we will have a decent group.
Old May 28th 2006, 4:01 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a note to say - we really enjoyed ourselves at the meet. It was really nice to talk to people in the same position as us, and all the children had a great time.

Thanks to Ian for organizing it, - and to Robert for "flying the flag"!

Hope to meet up with everyone again someday,

L-j and the family
Old May 28th 2006, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Riproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant futureRiproarer has a brilliant future

Big thanks to Ian for organising the event.

We enjoyed meeting you all, and hope to catch up with you in the near future. Are there any good beer gardens we could plan the next one for? - I know the Newport Arms has a garden with sand pits for the kids etc. And the beer is pretty good too.

Will be looking out for the central coast meet that was mentioned, hopefully we'll be able to make it.

Laters

Riproarer and family
Old May 28th 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Big thanks to Ian for organising the event.

We enjoyed meeting you all, and hope to catch up with you in the near future. Are there any good beer gardens we could plan the next one for? - I know the Newport Arms has a garden with sand pits for the kids etc. And the beer is pretty good too.

Will be looking out for the central coast meet that was mentioned, hopefully we'll be able to make it.

Laters

Riproarer and family

It was great to meet everyone. The kids had a ball too. Thanks Ian for arranging it - sorry you couldn't make it.

We might need more space than a beer garden for the older children.......

We might come up to the central coast meet too.

Take care

Rudi
Old May 29th 2006, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rudi
It was great to meet everyone. The kids had a ball too. Thanks Ian for arranging it - sorry you couldn't make it.

We might need more space than a beer garden for the older children.......

We might come up to the central coast meet too.

Take care

Rudi

I heard from Robert that the day was a success and our kids seemed to enjoy themselves too. Sorry I could not be there. It was the first day of an induction training for a new job. Would all of you that want to be put on the Sydney Mailing List drop me your contact details and I will keep you informed as well as posting. Best wishes

Ian & Robert
Old May 29th 2006, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

I heard from Robert that the day was a success and our kids seemed to enjoy themselves too. Sorry I could not be there. It was the first day of an induction training for a new job. Would all of you that want to be put on the Sydney Mailing List drop me your contact details and I will keep you informed as well as posting. Best wishes

Ian & Robert
Thank you Ian for arranging the meet, it was a shame that you could not make it, hope to see you next time.

It was lovely to meet everyone and share experiences / thoughts with people who have been through the same scary process. We had a great day out and the kids had a ball.

We will also keep an eye out for the Central Coast meet and look forward to seeing everyone there.
Old May 29th 2006, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by si.young
Thank you Ian for arranging the meet, it was a shame that you could not make it, hope to see you next time.

It was lovely to meet everyone and share experiences / thoughts with people who have been through the same scary process. We had a great day out and the kids had a ball.

We will also keep an eye out for the Central Coast meet and look forward to seeing everyone there.

Apologies to the person who sent a text asking if it was on or off. As it was pouring down with rain where I was I had assumed (wrongly) that only Robert and the boys would be there.