Sydney Meet?

Old Nov 26th 2004, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

JayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the rough
Default Sydney Meet?

Hi there

Does anybody know if there are any sydney meets coming up? I'm not sure who organises them or if in fact I should get off my arse and try to do so myself?

Anyway we'd like to meet up with anybody else that's interested. We're living in Coogee. Let me know if anybody knows of anything or is interested?

Cheers

Jayne
Old Nov 26th 2004, 3:59 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney Meet?

Originally Posted by JayneS
Hi there

Does anybody know if there are any sydney meets coming up? I'm not sure who organises them or if in fact I should get off my arse and try to do so myself?

Anyway we'd like to meet up with anybody else that's interested. We're living in Coogee. Let me know if anybody knows of anything or is interested?

Cheers

Jayne

Soapy the Scottish wizz kid is your man. Apart from being a Celtic man hes not a bad guy. He normally organises the meets in Sydney.
Old Nov 26th 2004, 4:05 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Hi there

Cheers

Jayne
There's one in Manly on , otherwise see what Soapy's doing. There's no right or wrongs so if you want to give it a go yourself, make a suggestion. That's how they usually start.
I see Bordy's beaten me to it on the Soapy shout.
Old Nov 26th 2004, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=JayneS]Hi there

Cheers

Jayne[/QUOTE

Hi Jayne,
as someone has already mentioned there is a pre christmas get together on the 3rd December at the Ivanhoe (Manly) at 8 pm. You should come along!
looks like the numbers are increasing a bit.
Hopefully see you there!
Fiona
Old Nov 26th 2004, 6:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

Cheers

Jayne
hi jane, there is another meet happening soon heres the link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264917
pity we will miss it
soapy