Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet 2005

Sydney meet 2005

Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Sydney meet 2005

Right i think its time to sort out the first meet of 2005
how is 20th of Feb sound ?????
how about having it in the old place. the Botanic Gardens in the city.
it seems more central for everyone. most of the people from the south (i mean real south)find it harder to get to the north for some reason. parking is not great but neith has it been at any other of the meets. took me 20 mins to find a space at the last 2. but im willing to listen to reason. if anyone has better ideas about the place or the date. let me know.
im starting this now so everyone has time to plan ahead.
it would also be nice to have some posters who have been here for years to turn out
so ive gave u a time and a date. u lot can work it out from there
lets try to make it the largest meet so far !!!!!!!!!
it will take a lot to beat the last one at the gardens. nearly 40 adutls and about 10 kids turned out.

soapy
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet 2005

bump
Old Jan 14th 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Soapy

Wish we could join your lot in the Botanic Gardens its bloody freezin over here again.
Hope you get a good response and thanks for your support for the Aberdeen meet.

Bill
Old Jan 15th 2005, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Sydney meet 2005

Originally Posted by soapy
it seems more central for everyone. most of the people from the south (i mean real south)find it harder to get to the north for some reason. parking is not great but neith has it been at any other of the meets. took me 20 mins to find a space at the last 2. but im willing to listen to reason. if anyone has better ideas about the place or the date. let me know.
it would also be nice to have some posters who have been here for years to turn out
it will take a lot to beat the last one at the gardens. nearly 40 adutls and about 10 kids turned out.

soapy
Hey Soapy ! We might actually be able to make this one ! Depends on the hangovers ! Will let you know A.S.A.P.
All the best ,
Tass.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah will defo turn up for this one, how about a BBQ somewhere with a few beers ?????
Old Jan 15th 2005, 3:23 pm
Monkey

In article <[email protected]> ,
member21907@british_expats.com (soapy) wrote:

> how is 20th of Feb sound ?????

Sounds like my birthday!

I should be there this time.

--
Paul
http://www.labrose.com

Old Jan 15th 2005, 4:40 pm
Anna

Peanuts100 is on a distinguished road

soapy
We would love to come but we don't get to Sydney until March 20th! Will definately be at the next one though! It sounds like a great day!

Anna & Si
Old Jan 15th 2005, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

jamieo70 is on a distinguished road

I've just arrived in Sydney and don't really know anyone (feel a bit lost!) so I'll come along for sure. Look forwards to it...

Jamie
Old Jan 16th 2005, 1:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Soapy

Wish we could join your lot in the Botanic Gardens its bloody freezin over here again.
Hope you get a good response and thanks for your support for the Aberdeen meet.

Bill
thanx, but dont u wory, it wont be too long before u are here
Old Jan 16th 2005, 2:02 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Wink Re: Sydney meet 2005

erm can i put in a temperary reservation? i'm just about to apply for a job up that way so who knows eh?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 2:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Tass
Hey Soapy ! We might actually be able to make this one ! Depends on the hangovers ! Will let you know A.S.A.P.
All the best ,
Tass.
thats great Tass, lay off the drink then lol
we hope u make it.
soapy
Old Jan 16th 2005, 2:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by suzysu
Yeah will defo turn up for this one, how about a BBQ somewhere with a few beers ?????
not sure if we can use a BBQ in the gardens, but i will find out.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by scutterUK
erm can i put in a temperary reservation? i'm just about to apply for a job up that way so who knows eh?
ill have a drink sittin waiting on ya
good luck with the job

soapy
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Monkey
In article <[email protected]> ,
member21907@british_expats.com (soapy) wrote:

> how is 20th of Feb sound ?????

Sounds like my birthday!

I should be there this time.

--
Paul
http://www.labrose.com
thats great Monkey, look forward to seeing u.
Jamieo, its a good way to meet people.
aw Peanuts thats a shame, but there will be other chances to meet everyone

soapy
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:46 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

ill have a drink sittin waiting on ya
good luck with the job

soapy
sounds perfect! ta for that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.