Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sydney Maggot Plague

Originally Posted by aussie73
Mmmm nice story :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:34 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aussie73
There do appear to be more around although nothing like around Alice and Uluru.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:35 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess the fly eaters will be thinking...

Yippeeeee!! WELL DONE!!!

Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh God....Aussie flies!!! The one thing, and yes I'm serious, that would make me really think twice about going back there. Once they're on your case they never, ever give up until you kill them! If you wear glasses like me, you end up sending them flying off your face at inopportune moments in your desperation to stop them trying to feed from the corners of your eyes!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Oh God....Aussie flies!!! The one thing, and yes I'm serious, that would make me really think twice about going back there. Once they're on your case they never, ever give up until you kill them! If you wear glasses like me, you end up sending them flying off your face at inopportune moments in your desperation to stop them trying to feed from the corners of your eyes!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!
Remember the old T-shirt they used to sell,

Australias paradise, 20 billion flies cant be wrong

SE QLd's actually not too bad, nothing like Perth or the Outback anyway
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Remember the old T-shirt they used to sell,

Australias paradise, 20 billion flies cant be wrong

SE QLd's actually not too bad, nothing like Perth or the Outback anyway

Why is Perth so bad - I would have thought the Fremantle Doctor in the afternoon helped - No?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darkless
Why is Perth so bad - I would have thought the Fremantle Doctor in the afternoon helped - No?
No way. They seem to love the place more. Obviously like the fresh breezes, wakes them up and wanting only to climb up your nose :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No way. They seem to love the place more. Obviously like the fresh breezes, wakes them up and wanting only to climb up your nose :scared:
Oh joy - oh well I guess I will have to string some corks from my hat then!!!

Are they bitey flies / mossies or just annoying non-bitey housefly type flies? Just wondered how much I am gonna look like I have chicken pox!

:-p
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Or in your ears......
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Or in your ears......
Or just on the corner of your mouth
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by darkless
Oh joy - oh well I guess I will have to string some corks from my hat then!!!

Are they bitey flies / mossies or just annoying non-bitey housefly type flies? Just wondered how much I am gonna look like I have chicken pox!

:-p
They're like house flies, but a squillion times more persistent. They land on you and you swat them, they land again and you swat them again, and again, and again, and again, on the face this time, now trying to climb up your nose, now crawling under your glasses, and of course there's a few dozen others trying to do the same.

So a tad annoying........
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

They're like house flies, but a squillion times more persistent. They land on you and you swat them, they land again and you swat them again, and again, and again, and again, on the face this time, now trying to climb up your nose, now crawling under your glasses, and of course there's a few dozen others trying to do the same.

So a tad annoying........
Oh well should lose a fair few calories just swatting flies every day...

PMA
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:09 pm
Cheeky

Im laughing at this thread but its not funny is it??!!!

Oh I hate flies, cant stand em!!

Whats that saying........Like a fly round sh....!!!

So think what they landed on before they land on you!! OMG!!

Yuck, soooo grossssss!!

Cheeky (need a cork hat thing and insect repellent, must remember to put that on the Oz list!)

Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:19 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Im laughing at this thread but its not funny is it??!!!

Oh I hate flies, cant stand em!!

Whats that saying........Like a fly round sh....!!!

So think what they landed on before they land on you!! OMG!!

Yuck, soooo grossssss!!

Cheeky (need a cork hat thing and insect repellent, must remember to put that on the Oz list!)
That's just put me right of visiting Perth

Is it REALLY that bad there ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.