Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - Tuesday 6 Feb

Sydney Ladies FTC - Tuesday 6 Feb

Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:22 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - Tuesday 6 Feb

Hello everyone

We had a good meet a couple of weeks ago and agreed venues for the next two meets!

This time we are aiming for Clontarf Reserve, Sandy Bay Road. It has a large shady play area and an enclosed swimming area as well as cafe and toilets etc. I suggest we bring picnic rugs and chairs and position ourselves between the playground area and the beach then hopefully we can keep an eye on the little ones whichever direction they decide to run off in! That way we are not too far either from the cafe so we can grab a coffee to take away.

So, from 10.30 as usual . . . . . who is free for this one?!

Look forward to seeing you next week!

B x
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

The Haydocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Tuesday 6 Feb

Hi Binbird

My name is Sarah and we (my husband Mark and 10 month old daughter Daisy) are moving to Sydney at the end of Feb. We don't know anybody in Sydney so I would love to meet up with you in early March if that is possible.

It sounds like a good opportunity to meet up with peole who have been in the same situation.

Hope to meet you soon

Sarah
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:28 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Haydocks
Hi Binbird

My name is Sarah and we (my husband Mark and 10 month old daughter Daisy) are moving to Sydney at the end of Feb. We don't know anybody in Sydney so I would love to meet up with you in early March if that is possible.

It sounds like a good opportunity to meet up with peole who have been in the same situation.

Hope to meet you soon

Sarah
Hi Sarah

Welcome! Keep your eyes open for details of our March meet - should be the 6th, this being the First Tuesday of the month. Hope you will have recovered from the jet lag by then! Good luck with the move and if I can be of any help feel free to send me a pm.

Look forward to meeting you and Daisy in March. . . .
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Tuesday 6 Feb

I'll be there . Looking forward to my few hours escape!
Carolyn.xx
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

rubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh! I think I can make this one! I'm working Monday night, but if all goes well I should be home by midnight, so wont be completely cream crackered! Will let you know!

Hi to Sarah! Our little ones are similar in age, look forward to meeting you and yours!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Tuesday 6 Feb

Hi all,
I'll be there on the 6th - looking forward to it. Winneremy Reserve was lovely - we even went back there on Sunday for lunch. It's really great to catch up with some British people in Sydney so thanks Binbird for organising the meets - much appreciated!
Nicola
Old Jan 30th 2007, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Tuesday 6 Feb

Hello!

I will be there with Eva!

See you all then,
Pink x
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

mollymoo will become famous soon enoughmollymoo will become famous soon enough

Hi all
I am hoping to make this one.......BUT.....(there's always a but isn't there??)..........my son has an orthodonist appointment at 9.30 in Lane Cove. He is having 'bands' fitted and I am not sure how long the process takes. All being well, I will be able to drop him back at school.
I may be late, but should be there in time for lunch!

See ya later
Lesley x

P.S......saw Kelly this week, she is planning to drop in too! I've reminded her to bring her bible
Old Feb 1st 2007, 11:45 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

as always hope to make it, but might be pushed for time with parents arriving on 10th & house we are interested in at auction soon after.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

andyspud is an unknown quantity at this point

hello all

Sorry once again won't make this one, got an appointment and my mother in law is with us again!

Take care and enjoy
Andy
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, I'm Jo.
And I have just moved to Sydney, with my partner, Stu. And 2 daughters Sophie 4, Maisie 20 months.

Just moved into the Hills area and would love to meet some new people.

And I know my 4 year old would. Because every day I get when are my friends (uk friends) coming to visit. mmm if only it was that simply.

Does anyone have children similar age?

Hopefully can make this Tuesday, sounds good. Although I will probably get very lost.

Can I ask who is going? names, where you are from? whether you have kids ect.

Thanks Jo

Jo x
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

rubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of light

Jo, I am Jo aswell!

I am winding down from working tonight, I have a little girl who is almost one so a bit younger than your lovelies. I havent met any of these lot yet but I think they all sound heaps tops.....

I am definately going on Tuesday, and I will be an ex-pat meet up virgin so therer you go! Hope to meet you soon hun & WELCOME!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

My neighbours are called jo & Stu.......
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:29 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by ozyjo
Hi there, I'm Jo.

Thanks Jo

Jo x
Hi Jo

Glad you spotted our thread! A few of the mums will be bringing children with them which is why we choose child friendly venues. We seem to be very heavily girl biased (I have 3 but they are all in school so they won't be with me - freedom!) Most of us are from around the Northern Beaches and North Shore suburbs but we do have one regular who lives out your way (Hiya Rudi!) She can't make this meet though as she is doing teaching practice I think.

If you want more specific details about venue or anything else, feel free to send me a private message. And it sounds as though rubyredlips will be joining us and she hasn't been along before so don't be shy!

Hope to see you next week.

B
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozyjo
Hi there, I'm Jo.
And I have just moved to Sydney, with my partner, Stu. And 2 daughters Sophie 4, Maisie 20 months.

Just moved into the Hills area and would love to meet some new people.

And I know my 4 year old would. Because every day I get when are my friends (uk friends) coming to visit. mmm if only it was that simply.

Does anyone have children similar age?

Hopefully can make this Tuesday, sounds good. Although I will probably get very lost.

Thanks Jo

Jo x

Hi Jo,

welcome to Oz! Where in the Hills are you? If you want we can car share or you can follow me - I live in the Hills as well.

Love

Rudi

PS Binbird.......I'm coming!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.