Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC November Meet - Melbourne Cup Day

Sydney Ladies FTC November Meet - Melbourne Cup Day

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:14 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Sydney Ladies FTC November Meet - Melbourne Cup Day

Hi everyone

Need to sign up quickly if you are interested in a Melbourne Cup Day Lunch at West Pennant Hills Sports Club.

Cost $44 per person to include seafood buffet, bottle of wine on table, light entertainment, spot prizes - one for BEST HAT and of course the RACE.

Wilgar and I are keen - anyone else?

We are planning a "more normal" meet for the following Tuesday as we realise that this venue may not be the easiest for anyone with little ones so keep your eyes peeled.

Wilgar, if you have more details, please post on this thread. I think you said you needed numbers asap.

B
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC November Meet - Melbourne Cup Day

Bumping this for you. Think I'll leave it, but will be at the meet the following week. Have fun.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:09 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

I think we are up to three now with a thumbs up from wemadeit. Any last minute takers? I think today is your last chance. . . .
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Any more takers?
Shall I sign up Hoola?Think she would like to join us but she is currently on hols.................
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

MELBOURNE CUP LUNCH

Tuesday 6th November 2007

Venue: West Pennant Hills Sports Club, New Line Road, WPH from 11.am

Cost $44 per person to include seafood buffet, bottle of wine on table, light entertainment, spot prizes one for BEST HAT and of course the RACE.

Places are strictly limited so could you please let me know asap (before Wednesday if possible)
PM me if you are intersted and I`ll book tix.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:02 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good - have a good time
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Think there are five of us so far.Any more???????????????
Now,what shall I wear?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:55 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Hi everyone............back from holiday...........again!!
Like to sound of Melbourne Cup lunch but not a super keen seafood person.Are they doing a cold meats tray or something else I can cope with? If so will be happy to join whoever is going. How many now?
I think the Newcomers Club has also posted for this event so are we going with them or separate Jane?

And J have you the keys now to your new abode?