Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - Mon 9 July

Sydney Ladies FTC - Mon 9 July

Old Jul 5th 2007, 9:44 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - Mon 9 July

Hope that those of you that have been away are back safely now.

Weather on Monday is looking a bit hit and miss so going to arrange this one for the playing fields behind St Ives Shopping Village then we can duck in there if we need to seek refuge from the elements.

Meeting from 11.30am so that the day has time to warm up - bring a chair / rug / picnic / balls / skateboards etc (good skate ramp there which may keep the older kids amused for a bit). If you are not into picnicing you can hop over to the shopping centre and get McDonalds / a sandwich / coffee etc - whatever keeps the masses happy! I shall aim to "set up camp" by the children's play area..... see you there!

B
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:33 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Mon 9 July

Come on you lot! All this posting on the "old" thread - I want you posting on this one saying that at least some of you are coming along on Monday to fill me in on all your wild antics! I know Rudi will be away (again!) and Wilgar has said that she will try to make it but will be late - at the moment it is looking like just me and Michelle and possibly hblondie who came along last Monday for the first time.

If it is wet on Monday I suggest we meet in the Shopping Village - there is a large coffee shop right in the middle of the ground floor (kind of open air but not open to the elements!) so I will be there.

Hope to see some of you then. . . .
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'm planning on coming, but might be after lunch, as I think some people from the school are meeting in the morning, and considering I moaned at them for not doing much socially I think it would be rude of me not to join them!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 5:51 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice
Question Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Mon 9 July

OK I am not going away again until the Wednesday so i guess I have no excuse........Will check out on the map where St.Ives is & will need some mobiles in case I get lost.
Hic Hic Hoola
Old Jul 7th 2007, 6:29 am
Birds of a feather . . .

For anyone heading in from the Hills District, I would suggest that you get on the Pacific Highway and turn left onto Mona Vale Road at the intersection between Pymble and Gordon. St Ives Shopping Village is only about 2km from there on your left. Drive straight past it and turn left at the lights and then left again for parking.

Looking forward to meeting you Hoola! Will pm my mobile number. . . .

B
Old Jul 7th 2007, 6:59 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there (with kids in tow) - would be rude not to turn up when it is a shortish walk there.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Oh no! we`ll not be able to jpin you.Thumbs up for a sunny afternoon tho.Have fun.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Still not sure what is going on with school lot, I think it's a bit weather dependent. Will definitely come along later though, but will probably ring/ text first to make sure you are still there. Look forward to catching up.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:29 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

I don't think it is a day for picnics and playing in the park -

I will still go to St Ives though and kill an hour or so with coffee and cake. If anyone wants to meet I will be there from 1.30pm. If the rain does stop we can always wander across the road (cuddling a coffee for warmth) and let the kids run off some energy.

Anyone for coffee?

B
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'll be there
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:31 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
I don't think it is a day for picnics and playing in the park -

I will still go to St Ives though and kill an hour or so with coffee and cake. If anyone wants to meet I will be there from 1.30pm. If the rain does stop we can always wander across the road (cuddling a coffee for warmth) and let the kids run off some energy.

Anyone for coffee?

B
well I can give you the local current weather - it is still raining (was v heavy around 4am).

I can still come - see you at 1.30 - where abouts do you want to meet?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:42 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

I can still come - see you at 1.30 - where abouts do you want to meet?

The coffee shop that I mentioned earlier in the thread - haven't a clue on the name but it's on the ground floor, pretty central with lots of tables in the middle which link the two aisles of shops. Do you know what / where I mean?
Anyone with my no. can phone on arrival if uncertain. I just feel it is the least "contained" so that the kids can have a bit of freedom.

B
Old Jul 9th 2007, 12:06 am
no longer searching

Originally Posted by binbird
The coffee shop that I mentioned earlier in the thread - haven't a clue on the name but it's on the ground floor, pretty central with lots of tables in the middle which link the two aisles of shops. Do you know what / where I mean?
Anyone with my no. can phone on arrival if uncertain. I just feel it is the least "contained" so that the kids can have a bit of freedom.

B
slap wrist for not reading the thread properly

ahh the one near Harris fruit & Veg place - think it is called Rics, right near the paddington bear ride that my DD insist of climbing into everytime she sees it
Old Jul 10th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Sorry to have missed you.Hope all went well despite abysmal weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is this really Oz!!!!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Hi. Can I join you for your next meet? We arrived in Sydney two weeks ago today and move into a rental in St. Ives on Monday. My kids are 13 (hopefully heading for St. Ives High), 8 and 4. I am getting seriously desperate for female company having spent a month travelling as a family before we got here. Can I also be cheeky and ask if anyone knows anything about St. Ives Park primary as it's on the road we're moving to! Martha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.