Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC Holiday Meet (No. 1!)

Sydney Ladies FTC Holiday Meet (No. 1!)

Old Sep 25th 2007, 1:47 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC Holiday Meet (No. 1!)

Hi all

At the last meet we talked about a get together at Clifton Gardens Beachside Reserve (just round from Balmoral - head towards Taronga Zoo and you'll see Clifton Gardens signposted off to the left) Lovely spot but the only parking you'll have to pay for so bring plenty of change or stick your credit card in the machine.

So, that's the place - date and time is Tuesday 2nd October from 10.30am. I do suggest you get there early as parking is limited and can be tricky on a nice day.

It's right on the beach (with an enclosed swimming area) so bring swimmers etc and there's a playground and large grassy area so bring bat and ball or whatever keeps your gang entertained, leaving us girls to do what we do best! Cafe on site but you may want to bring a picnic.

Who's coming? All welcome - if you are new and are worried about how to spot us pm me and I'll give you my mobile number so that I can guide you in the right direction!

B
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC Holiday Meet (No. 1!)

I'll be there with my tribe.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

We too!

yanh how is house move going?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

Not us, I'm afraid - Jack has swimming lessons, so we'll catch you all next month.

holmes
x
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:45 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Sorry, away in Nelson Bay..........will be thinking of you all.
What's the house move like now YanH?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

House is lovely, although drowning under boxes. Finally got internet today, so now all that is missing is channel 7, and Bethany is horrified at what she's missed in a whole week of no Home and Away! Will have to have a get together at mine sometime in the holiday, although some of you (yes that's you, wemadeit) may need a stopover if venturing this far into the outback!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

and a passport ,I believe.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

and your water-sterilisation tablets.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

and a map as she gets lost easily.....................................
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:10 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

If you're having a get together I don't want to miss out so can it be arranged at Carolyns for Oct 8th or 12th?

Not that I would expect everyone to drop sticks & fit in with me
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:27 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure yet - want to be there, but may have panic stations here next week
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

I@m sure we can try to accomodate you. Eldest's birthday on the 13th, so maybe we should have a party for him on the 12th.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 12:27 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Forecast looks great for Tuesday - anyone else free to join us or has Hoola brainwashed you all into booking holidays?!

(BTW, happy birthday tomorrow Hoola!)
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

BoredinBelfast is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there,

not sure if this is the right place to post a message but thought I would give it a go. I am moving to Sydney in November hopefully, and will be at home with my two boys, aged 5yrs and nearly 2yrs. I am hoping that I will be able to meet up then as I have looked at some of the posts about the meet ups. I was hoping and would be really grateful if someone would be able to answer few queries of mine in the meantime. As hubby will be working all day I am wondering is there much to do. At home, Belfast, I do lots with kids, like mother/toddler groups, music time, rhymtime at library, swimming lessons, meet up with friends etc. I am wondering are there similiar things to do in Sydney and if it is possible to make friends. We are hoping to move to Northern surburbs, just going on forum, and research, is this a good place for families. Any ideas appreciated.
Ed.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

I'm coming on Tuesday with Tom (4) and Beth (3)

(I'm a bit of a gate-crasher from the Tuesday group that meets at the RSL :~)

Katherine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.