Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - Hills District Meet Tuesday 1 May

Wikiposts

Sydney Ladies FTC - Hills District Meet Tuesday 1 May

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:50 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - Hills District Meet Tuesday 1 May

Hi all

Just getting the ball rolling for our get together in May. . . .

We all agreed at the last one that we should head to Flower Power at Glenhaven. I won't be able to get there until about 11.30 but I am sure some of you would be free to meet earlier - say 10.30am.

Rudi, since this is in your neck of the woods could you book a table and post the details along with the address etc. Thanks!

As usual, open to all (and bring the little 'uns) so please feel free to join us for a chat or a moan or whatever!

See you next week. . . .

B
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

koala12 will become famous soon enoughkoala12 will become famous soon enough
Smile Sydney Ladies FTC - Hills District Meet Tuesday 1 May

Are there any Sydney ladies in Eastern Suburbs or vicinity?
Old Apr 24th 2007, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Hills District Meet Tuesday 1 May

Hi Binbird

Yep will book a table in the name First Tuesday Club for 10.30 - will anyone else be there at that time???!!!!

The address is 609 Old Northern Rd, GLENHAVEN. You can't miss it really. Coming from the south on Old Northern Road it will be on your right. If any wants to PM me for my mobile no., just in case you get lost then please feel free to.

Anyway, this is their website http://www.flowerpower.com.au/glenhaven.html.

Look forwards to seeing you then.

Rudi
x

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi all

Just getting the ball rolling for our get together in May. . . .

We all agreed at the last one that we should head to Flower Power at Glenhaven. I won't be able to get there until about 11.30 but I am sure some of you would be free to meet earlier - say 10.30am.

Rudi, since this is in your neck of the woods could you book a table and post the details along with the address etc. Thanks!

As usual, open to all (and bring the little 'uns) so please feel free to join us for a chat or a moan or whatever!

See you next week. . . .

B
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I will be there with Thomas, probably around 11, giving the drugs time to work first!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 10:31 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
I will be there with Thomas, probably around 11, giving the drugs time to work first!
yep, I should be there. (with bubs & toddler)

I had to look on whereis to find where abouts Glenhaven is - I have not been out much round that area
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Hi All
I`ll be there too. Can get there for 10.30am.
Infact I was there earlier today-and will be there tomorrow as I left my bag there............................................. ..................................:curse:
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'll be there, and at 10.30.
As I will have to leave about 12.00
c u Ladies then.

Jo.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

Hi all,
I'll be there at 10:30 ish. Looking forward to catching up with everyone. See you there!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Girls

OK, well we are all booked in for 10.30 tomorrow - ask at the desk for "the First Tuesaday Club".

Here is a better map of where it is.

http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydn...nhaven/map.htm

See you all then

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yanH
hi i will be there see you at 10 30 if i can find it
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

hblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by koala12
Hello there

We are in the Eastern suburbs......Where are you? Have you been here long?
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

hblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the roughhblondie26 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by koala12
We are in the East, where are you ?
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi there

I work on Tuesdays (Boring !!) but would love to try and catch up and meet you all at some point. Do you have weeknd meets? Are you all North shore way ?
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think most of us are from the North.

We are hoping to have a weekend Meet.

Probably a Sunday, as alot of the older kids have sport on Saturday.

Just need to organise it really.. Probably should before the weather turns.

Jo
Old May 5th 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Hills District Meet Tuesday 1 May

Hi Ozyjo
You must have left when we planned a meet for 27/5-Wemadit is going to post details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.