Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - Coffee/ lunch/play 7 August

Sydney Ladies FTC - Coffee/ lunch/play 7 August

Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:23 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - Coffee/ lunch/play 7 August

Hello all

Definitely need somewhere child friendly this time so we are looking at one of the garden centres or The Flying Fox at Mona Vale. Preferences anyone?! Looks like we could be welcoming a newbie or two so start preparing your list of twenty questions! I don't mean to scare anyone off - we're a nice bunch, honest!

So, who's free from 10.30 and where shall we meet?

B x
Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - Coffee/ lunch/play 7 August

I'll be there for 10.30. Personally I'd rather do a garden centre than the flying fox, as I won't have to keep getting up to check on Tom (assuming he stays awake that is). I liked the one on Mona Vale Road (the first one you come to) if I remember rightly for play areas. It's only a suggestion though, I will come anywhere!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there.

Much as I love the Flying fox, it does seem to be a long way out these days, with more people living in the Wahroonga / Beecroft / Glenhaven etc areas. So I would rather a garden centre - am happy with the one up near you.

See you on the 7th (the day before I go to Tassie!!! YEAY!)

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Have (hire) car will travel. I've heard good things about the Flying Fox but Mona Vale Road is just around the corner so it would be nice to find decent places nearby.

Martha
Old Jul 29th 2007, 12:12 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

OK - no messing this month! Let's lock it in at The Hills Flower Market then on Mona Vale Road (that's the first one coming from your direction yanH so hope it's the one you meant!) The cafe is called Cafe Piemonte and is at 287 Mona Vale Road (about 1km after the traffic light junction at Forest Way).

I'll book a table in the name of First Tuesday Club - see you all there. . . .

B x
Old Jul 30th 2007, 5:17 am
Birds of a feather . . .

BUMP! cbunny - you were looking for this!

The July thread should be closed now to avoid confusion!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 5:27 am
Just Joined

cbunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binbird
BUMP! cbunny - you were looking for this!

The July thread should be closed now to avoid confusion!
cheers binbird for that!
thats sounds great for next week i may bring another newbie with me as we are in need of homesickness remedies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks cbunny
Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:56 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Wilgar - you are looking for this! All this bumping is making me a bit giddy!

See you all next week. . .

B
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

I'll be there. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:31 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

see you next week
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I think this thread needs bumping again, as a lot of us are chatting through June's thread, which will confuse anyone specifically looking for this meet! We need to keep this one above the other.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by liverpool girl
I'll be there. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Hi Liverpool Girl
Have you been avoiding us? See you next week
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Hi FTC-ers, I`ll be there too.I`ll have been Power Walking that morning so I`ll be exhausted .See you all then.

Rudi ,are you Power Walking Tues?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:10 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Hi FTC-ers, I`ll be there too.I`ll have been Power Walking that morning so I`ll be exhausted .See you all then.

Rudi ,are you Power Walking Tues?
I am traveling with Rudi so I hope she lets me know if she's power walking first..LOL
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hoola
I am traveling with Rudi so I hope she lets me know if she's power walking first..LOL
Well at the rate we are going here I may not be coming at all

My big girl is not well so may be off school - will keep you posted.

Love

Rudi
xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.