Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - 4 March

Wikiposts

Sydney Ladies FTC - 4 March

Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:27 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - 4 March

Hi everyone

First Tuesday is creeping up on us again! So where shall we meet this time? The weather isn't making it easy! I would love suggestions from those of you with little ones to amuse as I am running out of ideas.

Personally, I'd love to try The Inch at Mona Vale, open air but under cover so ok whatever the weather and there is a safe grassy patch right in front that the kids could play on and a playground one minute round the corner.

i.e mums could have a coffee, then reward patient little ones with a play at the park and then come back for lunch. . . . . Is my sales pitch working?!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - 4 March

Was starting to think you'd forgotten us this month! Anywhere suits me, I'll be there.x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Me too,I`ll be there.Why is it called the Inch?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Me three, see you on Tuesday.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

I probably won't be there. Have a good one, will catch up soon when you have a meet over in this direction.

love

Rudi
xxx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Sounds good. We'll be there.

M x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

yes, we'll be there
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - 4 March

i think its because well all probably lose an inch after we have had coffee and lunch . . sounds good ill be there
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:37 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! You have made it easy for me! Since there are enough people happy to give The Inch a go, I will go ahead and book a table for us.

The address is 1 Park Street, Mona Vale. Most of you will probably have past it on your way to The Flying Fox Park at one time or another! It is located right behind the Library so that should serve as a land mark. Plenty of street parking nearby and a few car parks. The play ground I was referring to in my original post is opposite Pittwater Place / Fitness First.

I'll be there from 10.30 on Tuesday, see you then. . . .

B x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:37 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by wemadeit
i think its because well all probably lose an inch after we have had coffee and lunch . . sounds good ill be there
You might lose an inch but the rest of us will probably gain an inch!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sam and I will be there too.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:23 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

yep I will be there too for my first FTC meet.
I am looking forward to meeting those that I haven't met already and of course catching up with the ones I have.
See you there, I just hope i don't get lost.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Hi Lisa

YanH popped by ours to collect her eldest on the way back from Clontarf and said you had all had a good time - shame we couldn't make it! FTC is usually good fun so see you there.

M x
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:08 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Hi Lisa

YanH popped by ours to collect her eldest on the way back from Clontarf and said you had all had a good time - shame we couldn't make it! FTC is usually good fun so see you there.

M x
Yes it turned out really nice weatherwise and I think a good time was had by all, well all except our youngest who was most upset as she didn't bring her swimmers as the weather didn't really look up to it. Next time we will take them just incase
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Emily... is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - 4 March

Hi there,

I am a newbie to this site (not to Oz though...been here a while now) and would like to meet up and say hi.

I am a stay home mum and am always up for coffee and cake and meeting new people! I'll be there tomorrow with my 9mth old son.

Wish I'd found this site sooner..would have really helped in those first few years!

Emily

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.