Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Holiday Meet 15 April (FTC) - all welcome

Sydney Holiday Meet 15 April (FTC) - all welcome

Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:34 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Holiday Meet 15 April (FTC) - all welcome

Hello one and all

We are planning to get together on Tuesday 15th April (weather permitting!) at Putney Park which is off Pellisier Road (Putney near Ryde). I haven't been before but Hoola recommended heading down towards the climbing frame (spiders web contraption) I think she said there is a sand pit too so if we aim to meet up between those two landmarks hopefully we will all be able to locate one another (and hopefully the weather will have improved by then!)

No cafe facilities on site so bring whatever food / drink with you.

See you all from 10.30am. . . . .

B
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Holiday Meet 15 April (FTC) - all welcome

Yep, we will be there.

For those of you with pre-schoolers who have not been before - beware there is a paddling pool at the top of the steps and so it is not safe to let young children wander.

The spider net/sand pit are at the bottom of the steps/slope.

See you Tuesday.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

I will be there with my tribe for a change!!!

See you all Tuesday

Rudi
x
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

We can't make it as we're away, but if anyone fancies getting together the following week we would be up for it
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:07 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
We can't make it as we're away, but if anyone fancies getting together the following week we would be up for it
We are provisionally planning to meet at Balmoral the following week but I will start a thread about that once the Putney Park meet has come and gone!

B
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

We'll be there next week.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:47 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

I am really going to try and make this meet and leave at a reasonable time so if I do end up getting lost AGAIN I will get there before lunch time.
See you Tuesday
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:13 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hi would Thomas and i be welcome seems like ages since we have seen anybody would be nice to get out especially as thomas has no pre-school for the next 2 weeks

Poshrice
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:52 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

well be there Bindy, hope the weather holds out,
it wouldn't be suitable if it rains
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Might be able to make this one...will let you know beforehand though...heres hoping the weather is good....cheers Shaz
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hi would Thomas and i be welcome seems like ages since we have seen anybody would be nice to get out especially as thomas has no pre-school for the next 2 weeks

Poshrice
Of course you would. Little 'un would love to see Thomas, and we haven't caught up for a while. See you Tuesday
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:46 am
Just Joined

Weste is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to come and meet you all but apparently have chicken pox

Have been feeling ill for over a week and started coming out in spots on weekend, was very suprised to be told have chicken pox

hope to make one when i'm no longer contagious!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we are coming...
Are there wet weather plans?

Jo x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SoMa
Hi we are coming...
Are there wet weather plans?

Jo x
North Ryde RSL has a kids play area suitable for all ages that I think costs $5 each. Ryde swimming pool is again good for all ages, but obviously that involves putting on a swimming costume in public! Other than that, there are always the soft play options, but not sure that I'd bother as a bit pricey for my lot, and at least 2 of them are probably too old.
Anyway, its not going to rain, so it doesn't really matter!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi girls I just might be able to come tomorrow....see you there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.