Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Hills brunch this Sunday (4th May)

Sydney Hills brunch this Sunday (4th May)

Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Hills brunch this Sunday (4th May)

What better way to start a Sunday morning than getting together with a few fellow Brits? (I'm sure someone will list all the better ways you could start a Sunday!!!!).
Anyway, get yourselves over to the Hills District - bring a plate of something simple to share and whatever takes your fancy to drink at that time of day.

10.30am onwards, Sunday 4th May. That way you've still loads of time left to do whatever you usually do on a Sunday!

Kids/spouses etc very welcome. PM me for address & phone no. etc.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney Hills brunch this Sunday (4th May)

count us in from late september onwards!!! just got our visa approved today!!

ps..it is usually warm enough out there early may to be having drinks on the patio??
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute

Not at the moment...it's flippin' freezin! At 8am yesterday the old cushions I put out for Council collection were still frozen solid!

Originally Posted by Russ_Sarah
count us in from late september onwards!!! just got our visa approved today!!

ps..it is usually warm enough out there early may to be having drinks on the patio??
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Very kind invite but Sunday is given over to the worship of rugby in our house
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Jaidee is an unknown quantity at this point

Ezzie, is it strictly poms??????????
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not at all....I would imagine there would be a few Poms over here through being hooked-up with Aussies (or others!). Besides, my kids are Aussies - I know this because they keep flippin' reminding me!
All are welcome.

Originally Posted by Jaidee
Ezzie, is it strictly poms??????????
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, kids have swimming in the morning.
won't be able to come.
x
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

A reminder, for those checking the boards early this morning, that the Hills District is a mere 20 mins from Sydney down the M2, and is where you'll find a stonking good cuppa and chat this morning.
Mob: 0415 53 2080

Originally Posted by ezzie
What better way to start a Sunday morning than getting together with a few fellow Brits? (I'm sure someone will list all the better ways you could start a Sunday!!!!).
Anyway, get yourselves over to the Hills District - bring a plate of something simple to share and whatever takes your fancy to drink at that time of day.

10.30am onwards, Sunday 4th May. That way you've still loads of time left to do whatever you usually do on a Sunday!

Kids/spouses etc very welcome. PM me for address & phone no. etc.