Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Girls Night Out (at Long Last!!!)

Sydney Girls Night Out (at Long Last!!!)

Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice
Smile Sydney Girls Night Out (at Long Last!!!)

Yes, its been far too long since the last one and therefore I propose either the 14th or 21st October (both of which are Fridays) for the next. Anybody going to second that!!!!!!

Alternatively, I know we talked about a girly Saturday lunch, so let me know your thoughts on either, and between us all we'll sort something out to suit all

Happy Friday everybody, time to pour yourselves a large one!!!

Louise
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:17 am
TOB
Forum Regular

TOB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Girls Night Out (at Long Last!!!)

Luchtime, evening WHATEVER!

Always up for a girls night out just let me know the time and place and I'll be there. Just remind me not to get soooooo drunk this time Then again it was your fault Louise, plying me with wine and cocktails!!!!!!

TOB

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
Yes, its been far too long since the last one and therefore I propose either the 14th or 21st October (both of which are Fridays) for the next. Anybody going to second that!!!!!!

Alternatively, I know we talked about a girly Saturday lunch, so let me know your thoughts on either, and between us all we'll sort something out to suit all

Louise
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Originally Posted by TOB
Luchtime, evening WHATEVER!

Always up for a girls night out just let me know the time and place and I'll be there. Just remind me not to get soooooo drunk this time Then again it was your fault Louise, plying me with wine and cocktails!!!!!!

TOB

Don't mention it all part of the service
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:34 am
TOB
Forum Regular

TOB is an unknown quantity at this point

No more cosmopolitans for me thank you Louise.

Any suggestions on where to go? I suppose it will depend on where everyone is coming from. (Trying to keep the post up top!)

Don't mention it all part of the service
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TOB
No more cosmopolitans for me thank you Louise.

Any suggestions on where to go? I suppose it will depend on where everyone is coming from. (Trying to keep the post up top!)
Plenty of suggestions on venues but will all depend on where we are all coming from. Good bump
Old Sep 16th 2005, 12:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty of suggestions on venues but will all depend on where we are all coming from. Good bump
hey i missed this thread, not been in here for a while.
just let mrs soapy know the date and time
Old Sep 18th 2005, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy
hey i missed this thread, not been in here for a while.
just let mrs soapy know the date and time
Your actually going to let her out this time them
Old Sep 18th 2005, 1:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Your actually going to let her out this time them
i might, if shes good to me
so have u picked a date yet???
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 3:42 am

Fairycakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Louise
Hi Wheezy,

I'd be up for both, I could definitely do with a girls night out but would love to meet up for a Saturday lunch too sometime. Think the night out might have to come first though!

I don't get much chance to logon at the mo, and don't have access to my hotmail at work, but will try to login on the weekends.

look forward to it!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 4:21 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Well this just ISN'T fair!

I wont be there for 6 weeks

Did someone mention cocktails?
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

Louise
Hi i am a newbie in town, only been here a month and would love to meet some new people. Me and the boyfriend are living in Manly, we have been hoping for a meet soon so we can get to know new folks.

I am up for a night out (so is the boyfriend but if girls only he will have to stay in!!). Don't mind which day, let me know where you are planning to go? Manly is always nice and close to roll home after too much wine (it is for me anyway, thats me being selfish)!!!!

Linda
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fairycakes
Hi Wheezy,

I'd be up for both, I could definitely do with a girls night out but would love to meet up for a Saturday lunch too sometime. Think the night out might have to come first though!

I don't get much chance to logon at the mo, and don't have access to my hotmail at work, but will try to login on the weekends.

look forward to it!
Thats great! I haven't been logged on for a while, have just come back from our hols.

Right, have decided the night in question will be 28th October (Friday) and for a change have decided on Manly as the venue, so there's no excuses for you not to attend , on your doorstep isn't it?

Speak soon
Louise
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Goodwin
Hi i am a newbie in town, only been here a month and would love to meet some new people. Me and the boyfriend are living in Manly, we have been hoping for a meet soon so we can get to know new folks.

I am up for a night out (so is the boyfriend but if girls only he will have to stay in!!). Don't mind which day, let me know where you are planning to go? Manly is always nice and close to roll home after too much wine (it is for me anyway, thats me being selfish)!!!!

Linda
Hi Linda

How are you settling in? What part of the Midlands are you from? Me and the family are from Sutton Coldfield and have been here 6 months now, and live in Lower North Shore area.

Glad to hear your up for a night out Lucky you, seems you wish has come true, Manly it is, on the 28th October, venue hasn't been decided on yet so any suggestions welcome

As for your other half, it may well be that they could do one of there own on the same night, that's if my hubby can arrange himself a babysitter!! And I know that Tracy's other half would be up for the same, again if HE can sort out a sitter for their little ones (After all, it is OUR night off!!! )
I'll let you know if they're up for a man's meet!!

Louise
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Well this just ISN'T fair!

I wont be there for 6 weeks

Did someone mention cocktails?

Yes, and lots of them
Don't worry, you'll be here just in time for our girly Christmas Party
Louise
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:33 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, and lots of them
Don't worry, you'll be here just in time for our girly Christmas Party
Louise

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.