Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Girl's Night Out - anyone up for it??

Sydney Girl's Night Out - anyone up for it??

Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

smemes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Girl's Night Out - anyone up for it??

Originally Posted by Parker
GREAT!

So its 7.30pm.
Crows Nest Hotel, 1 Willoughby Road

Those who've said they can make it:
Welshie
Spootydog
Goodwin (?)
Sarahandoli
Smemes
Swaffy
Moonstone
Rockville
Parker
Samantha27
Debilloyd
wickpayne

Just in case anyone gets lost or can't find us, my mobile is 0437 953 594.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Yay! Looking forward to it! In what part of Sydney is the Crows Nest Hotel???
Old Jan 10th 2006, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

michdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant future

Hi All

Well it seems that the 20th is the best night for the majority.
SO 20th it is!

Shall we say 7.30pm?
Crows Nest - err ... details of where to meet to follow (suggestions of good place much appreciated!)

Those who've said they can make it:
Welshie
Spootydog
Goodwin (?)
Sarahandoli
Smemes
Swaffy
Moonstone
Rockville
Parker

Linda Lushardi - Sorry to hear you're ill, I hope you feel better soon.

Look forward to meeting you all on the 20th!
Hi Tami,
Don't forget me!! I'll be there too. Did you get my email about the agency?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Parker is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by michdp
Hi Tami,
Don't forget me!! I'll be there too. Did you get my email about the agency?
Sorry! Didn't mean to forget you. I did get your email - thank you very much for that, its a great help.

See you on the 20th!

PS. to Smemes - Crows Nest Hotel is in Crows Nest - you can get there on the train or bus depending on where you are coming from.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Cool, see you there.

Anyone know what bus nos. go past there sinc my sense of direction is awful (I'll be coming from Balmain so will pick up a bus at either CBD or McMahons point area)
Old Jan 14th 2006, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough

http://www.sydneybuses.info

Originally Posted by spottydog
Cool, see you there.

Anyone know what bus nos. go past there sinc my sense of direction is awful (I'll be coming from Balmain so will pick up a bus at either CBD or McMahons point area)
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

smemes is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry! Didn't mean to forget you. I did get your email - thank you very much for that, its a great help.

See you on the 20th!

PS. to Smemes - Crows Nest Hotel is in Crows Nest - you can get there on the train or bus depending on where you are coming from.
Cool - how will I know who you all are??!!!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

michdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant future

See you on the 20th!

Hi Tami,

Unfortunately, I now can't come along on Friday - I'd forgotten that we had a previous dinner arrangement until hubby reminded me last night!! Sorry! I'll be along to the next one though... Have a great time & I hope that you're starting to enjoy life in Sydney...

Michele
Old Jan 16th 2006, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moonstone
ok i will speak to you michelle, be good to catch up. Its my birthday on the 18th so unless paul is whisking me away for the weekend it should be fine. speak soonxx
HI Kerry,

Unfortunately, I can't make it on Friday now. Hopefully, catch up with you at the beach if this weather ever improves!! Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

Michele
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Last call for any Sydney women who are in need of a night out

Venue is Crows Nest Hotel, Willoughby Road from 7.30.

No idea how we will all find each other! Any ideas?

Looking forward to it!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:42 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Last call for any Sydney women who are in need of a night out

Venue is Crows Nest Hotel, Willoughby Road from 7.30.

No idea how we will all find each other! Any ideas?

Looking forward to it!
me (suddenly overcome by shyness)
Old Jan 17th 2006, 9:32 am
Just Joined

moonstone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by michdp
Hi Tami,

Unfortunately, I now can't come along on Friday - I'd forgotten that we had a previous dinner arrangement until hubby reminded me last night!! Sorry! I'll be along to the next one though... Have a great time & I hope that you're starting to enjoy life in Sydney...

Michele
God - what a pair - I am gonna have to bail out as well - due to the weather being so crap all week we are gonna make the most of the good weather on friday and take the in-laws over to the city and do the botannical gardens, captain cook cruise etc (they are only here for 3 weeks - so much to cram in!) Sorry Tami - but looks like you have a good crowd going anyway - will have to meet up soonxx
Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:12 am
Just Joined

lynniep has a brilliant futurelynniep has a brilliant futurelynniep has a brilliant futurelynniep has a brilliant futurelynniep has a brilliant futurelynniep has a brilliant futurelynniep has a brilliant future

Hi

I know I'm a last minute addition but I might pop along if thats ok?
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lynniep
Hi

I know I'm a last minute addition but I might pop along if thats ok?

That's great - it'll be lovely to meet you.

Still no idea how we will all find each other. Does anyone know the venue and are you able to recommend a spot to meet? Maybe its best to meet outside at 7.30 - easier to spot a group of people that way I guess. Any other bright ideas let me know!

I am away tomorrow and return just before we meet so won't be able to check the web and write more posts. So if anyone needs to contact me please call or text me on the mobile number I posted above.

See you all on friday!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:45 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

That's great - it'll be lovely to meet you.

Still no idea how we will all find each other. Does anyone know the venue and are you able to recommend a spot to meet? Maybe its best to meet outside at 7.30 - easier to spot a group of people that way I guess. Any other bright ideas let me know!

I am away tomorrow and return just before we meet so won't be able to check the web and write more posts. So if anyone needs to contact me please call or text me on the mobile number I posted above.

See you all on friday!
Sorry - I can't think of any sensible ideas (I have visions of us all wearing union jacks to identify ourselves ). But I've got mid-length brown hair, I'm average height, about size 10 and I've got an English accent - if you spot me please say hello
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

SarahandOli is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Girls, I have been to Crows Nest Hotel a couple of months ago and it is a pretty big place!

So maybe we should aim to for a particular spot? (So in the absence of anyone else being able to provide better directions!)

Come in through the Falcon Street entrance (that's the road entrance, not the pavemet one IYSWIM) and then turn left. I think that bit is quite nice and open - if it's warm the windows will be open so easy to spot people from the outside!).

Hope that helps!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.