Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Girl's Night Out - anyone up for it??

Sydney Girl's Night Out - anyone up for it??

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Sydney Girl's Night Out - anyone up for it??

Are there any Sydney women out there who fancy a girls night out in the new year?

Have been hoping someone would organise one - and just decided to stop waiting and being a wallflower and do it myself!

I'm new to Sydney and keen to meet people. Am also dreading starting my new job in the new year so would love to have something to look forward to and a night out may be just the thing.

So anyone out there fancy having a drink or several at one of Sydney's fine establishments (or not so fine as pockets maybe empty after the festive season)???

As a suggested date to start discussions - How about Friday 20th Jan?

Come on, you know it makes sense!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 4:04 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Girl's Night Out - anyone up for it??

I would love to come. Just tell me where to be
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
I would love to come. Just tell me where to be
Great! Anyone else out there in need of a night out?
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:17 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tammy

Will send you a pm . . . .

Binbird
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Bermuda Girl is a jewel in the roughBermuda Girl is a jewel in the roughBermuda Girl is a jewel in the roughBermuda Girl is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

I'll be in Sydney from early March, so will definitely come along to the next one.

Hope you have fun on the 20th.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 6:11 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Parker
Are there any Sydney women out there who fancy a girls night out in the new year?

Have been hoping someone would organise one - and just decided to stop waiting and being a wallflower and do it myself!

I'm new to Sydney and keen to meet people. Am also dreading starting my new job in the new year so would love to have something to look forward to and a night out may be just the thing.

So anyone out there fancy having a drink or several at one of Sydney's fine establishments (or not so fine as pockets maybe empty after the festive season)???

I'll be south of sydney, but spend quite a bit of time with friends in the city so I'd be up for something. I arrive on the 9th Jan so providing I'm settled okay etc I'm game.
Old Dec 25th 2005, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

angelfish will become famous soon enough

I have also just moved to sydney and would love a girls night out. Unfortunately Ill be up the coast until the end of Jan so Ill join in on the next one!! (unless the date changes, ill keep a lookout)
Old Dec 25th 2005, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good to me. We move into our rental property on 7th Jan so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check the web as we've yet to sort out internet connectivity but I'll make sure I check for the details.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

Can't promise for definate yet but i would love to meet up if i can make it. Is going to be the 20th Jan? Will defo let you know nearer the time.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Great - am glad people are up for it. Anyone else, surely there are a few more in Sydney who are in need of a drink after xmas?!

Could do another date if thats more helpful?

Hope you all had a great xmas!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

Where were you thinking about going? Any ideas?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

SarahandOli is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done on trying to get this one off the ground! I am free that night so count me in!

Last time we went to Manly - that was pretty good, so we could do the same again - or if we want something differerent then we could try Crows Nest?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough

Yes great, you have beaten me to it. Have been meaning to organize a night out but have had guests from the Uk staying here at the mo so been too busy to do it. Fri 20th is fine, count me in.

Angela

Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Great Angela, will be good to see you again.

Any other women out there in Sydney that fancy a drink?

Am thinking we should do the week after on the 27th as some people want to come along who can't make the 20th. Can we take a poll on it? Which night would people prefer? We'll go with the majority.

Also any preferences for where? Crows Nest suggestion sounds good to me, is that ok with everyone?
Old Jan 5th 2006, 12:13 am
Just Joined

smemes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there,

I'm also new to Sydney and don't know anyone so am well up for a girls night out!! Started my job a few weeks ago too and it's hard so have some drinking to catch up on...!

Where is it going to be?? Or I it already on here and I'm too silly to work it out??!

Cheers...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.