Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC / Newcomers Melbourne Cup Day Meets

Sydney FTC / Newcomers Melbourne Cup Day Meets

Old Oct 29th 2009, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sydney FTC / Newcomers Melbourne Cup Day Meets

Originally Posted by binbird
[/B]

Stop being such an aussie! No - I'll treat you to that lettuce leaf I promised you some weeks back!
Blimey! Is Wemadeit on her way too?
Old Oct 29th 2009, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CEM
At $25 it would be churlish not to!! How 'fine' do we need to be?

Look forward to seeing you then. Please can you pm me your address, so I can put it in 'Tim'?
As fine as you like. Think a nice dress will suffice on this occasion.
You `ve been to my home before surely you do not need the address.....how did you get here last time??????????????????
Old Oct 29th 2009, 4:04 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Are you coming out to play or not?! Or what better invitation have you received?!
NOT!! if that's your attitude

Actually if you must know I accepted a rather grand invitation months ago to attend a charitable Melbourne Cup event in aid of Westmead Children's hospital at the lovely Oatlands House
Old Oct 29th 2009, 5:52 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hoola
NOT!! if that's your attitude

Actually if you must know I accepted a rather grand invitation months ago to attend a charitable Melbourne Cup event in aid of Westmead Children's hospital at the lovely Oatlands House
Have fun then! Will you be bringing the winning outfit out again or have you got something else to wow the punters with?

Maybe see you next month. . . .
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:47 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Will you be bringing the winning outfit out again or have you got something else to wow the punters with?
I little new Allanah Hill number, wear the same outfit twice darling!! hardly..
Old Oct 29th 2009, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sal1705
Unfortunately, we are not around this month as off on hols.

Hopefully catch up with you all again in December.
Again? you guys sure do like your holidays!! Hove fun!! Where are you off to?

Love

Rudi
x
Old Oct 29th 2009, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Sydney FTC / Newcomers Melbourne Cup Day Meets

Looks like fate and the dentist have conspired against me- I have to have an extraction and the only time it can be done is on the 3rd at 11am as it involves surgery. guess the frock stays in its wrappings. I am gutted, but have a great time the rest of you.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 3:31 am
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wilgar
As fine as you like. Think a nice dress will suffice on this occasion.
You `ve been to my home before surely you do not need the address.....how did you get here last time??????????????????
Caroline brought me......
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Thanks for the offer Bindy. Unfortunately I wont make it tomorrow. But have fun!

Katherine
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your wonderful hospitality today Bindy, it was great to catch up with friends whilst enjoying a lovely lunch.

PS Did your horse win?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 11:49 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ron the Pom
PS Did your horse win?
Yes - Shocking wasn't it?! (I never win on the horses!)

Lovely day - thanks for coming everyone. See you all soon. . .

x
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Youngest son had a win.Shocking how people in this country allow 9 yr old sto bet!!!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hope you all had fun Binbird and that the happy punters helped with the washing up.Looking forward to catching up soon.
W
Old Nov 8th 2009, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for a lovely lunch Bindy, nice to see everyone. Catch up soon