Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC meet- Tuesday 6th October.

Sydney FTC meet- Tuesday 6th October.

Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sydney FTC meet- Tuesday 6th October.

I've made an executive decision, that we will stick with Tuesday next week- sorry for those of you that are already busy.

I've also decided that the weather is going to stay fantastic (clearly the weather channel people don't know what they're talking about!).

With the beautiful weather in mind, let's go to Balmoral from 11am.

For any newcomers, this is our monthly mum's lunch, but as it's the holidays there will be loads of kids of varying ages. We'll meet on the beach near the playground- PM me if you'd like a mobile number.

See you all there.x
Old Oct 1st 2009, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney FTC meet- Tuesday 6th October.

Great, see you all then x
Old Oct 1st 2009, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

That's good for me. See you there.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 11:12 pm
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

We'll be there too, providing the girls don't have plans they haven't told me about - which is always possible!!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
I've made an executive decision, that we will stick with Tuesday next week- sorry for those of you that are already busy.

I've also decided that the weather is going to stay fantastic (clearly the weather channel people don't know what they're talking about!).

With the beautiful weather in mind, let's go to Balmoral from 11am.

For any newcomers, this is our monthly mum's lunch, but as it's the holidays there will be loads of kids of varying ages. We'll meet on the beach near the playground- PM me if you'd like a mobile number.

See you all there.x
Are you the boss now What happened to Binbird?

Love

Rudi
x
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rudi
Are you the boss now What happened to Binbird?

Love

Rudi
x
She's having a month of as she's got family staying. I only have a temporary promotion, so if the weather doesn't go to plan I doubt I'll ever get asked to do it again!
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Every time I see FTC I think what on earth does that stand for? Anyone want to enlighten me please?
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by louie
Every time I see FTC I think what on earth does that stand for? Anyone want to enlighten me please?
It means First Tuesday Club, because we tend to meet the first Tuesday of the month.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Ah... . Thanks!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

I hope that you are right about the beautiful weather tomorrow, but having just spent a wet and cold holiday weekend, do we have a plan B? I am happy to offer my place, just not sure that it will be that exciting with those of you with teenage boys. Any ideas, or am I worrying without cause?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are available too.

Once the weather finally sorts out what it is doing hopefully a decision can be made on location!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

I think we might need to have a rethink- maybe the beach isn't going to be the best option!
So long as its not raining I think it'll be a good idea to still go out, as my kids appear stir crazy at the moment. How about Bobbin Head?
If it dares to rain again then I'm happy to go to Ron's if thats ok, or AMF bowling do $8 games in the holidays.

Shall we make a decision in the morning when we know what the weather's doing?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Just emailed you YanH. Weather looks bad tomorrow.Mind you we`ve just had 3 hr power cut,house was in darkness , traffic lights out all aroung d here, wet roads, cars skidding ..................we lit big fire in sitting room ,bbq`d dinner and ate by candle light! Then there was light- and internet .
Don`t forget Odeon option 9.30 for GForce,11,15 for Up! Think we`ll do latter.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

We had the power cut too, so it went quite a long way. Kids were gutted about lack of tv. internet etc. We had to take Ben's girlfriend home to Chatswood as trains were off for a while too.
Thanks for cinema info, that's another wet weather option everyone.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Just spoken to Newcomers movie organiser who confirmed they will see Up at 11.15.
YanH the storm here is fantastic -I`m just glad we have the leccy on.

Hoola hope you see this.Well done for noting time s,I would have been in a pickle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.