Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

Undecided99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

I think Hornsby may be a bit far for me - my vote would be for Terry Hills...!
Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

But are you still `Undecided`? Its only another 20 mins by car and after all this is Australia!!!!!!!`
Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Undecided99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, not so undecided as I used to be but still watching and waiting...!

I've google mapped it and it will take me an hour to Hornsby from here - I know it's Australia, but I do honestly think that is a bit too far to go for lunch!

No worries if it suits everyone else - I'll just go along to the next one.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Next one will be a little closer to you. Thewy usually are but sometimes we startch down a little as some of the FTC`ers come from Mosman etc.

Bet in a year you`ll think an hour for lunch is nothing!!

Hope all the little `Undecideds` settle at school after their extra long holiday. Actually guess they only went this am-as my 3rd did. I`m loving my first full child free day- and the house is almost clean!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Next one will be a little closer to you. Thewy usually are but sometimes we startch down a little as some of the FTC`ers come from Mosman etc.

Bet in a year you`ll think an hour for lunch is nothing!!

Hope all the little `Undecideds` settle at school after their extra long holiday. Actually guess they only went this am-as my 3rd did. I`m loving my first full child free day- and the house is almost clean!
I know you are very, very excited about your first full child free day - but have you hit the bottle already? Your typing skills don't seem to be up to your usual standard!!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Jane, have you got a new husband or a new dog?????
Old Jan 29th 2010, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

A new dog of course. I wouldn`t swap my old man but he does now have a rival for my affections!
The boys have definitely switched their affections from myself to the dog. I`ll send you a picture.

Tues?
Old Jan 29th 2010, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Originally Posted by Sal1705
I know you are very, very excited about your first full child free day - but have you hit the bottle already? Your typing skills don't seem to be up to your usual standard!!
You cheeky monkey!
I decided to lower myself to general standard on BE just so you don`t think I`m showing off!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I`m extra busy now with the new man in my life!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 12:55 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

If those with kids in tow are happy with Hornsby then maybe we should try it for a change. Just need to check they are able to serve coffee from 10.30 or 11.00 otherwise there will be a lot of sitting around waiting. . . . .
Old Jan 29th 2010, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Undecided99
Well, not so undecided as I used to be but still watching and waiting...!

I've google mapped it and it will take me an hour to Hornsby from here - I know it's Australia, but I do honestly think that is a bit too far to go for lunch!

No worries if it suits everyone else - I'll just go along to the next one.
Nah, you should go - the people from the Hills area drive that far to get to the Northern Beaches for meets!! Go on - go and join them!!!!! They are a right motley crew, but not a bad bunch really

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jan 29th 2010, 2:15 am
Just Joined

mrs wigan warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Hornsby would be good for me as can walk and have wine. I have eaten at the hornsby in and was fine but don't know what time it opens see u all there and have a good weekend.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Hornsby is good for me, but I have to say I think the Hornsby Inn is a dump. Last time I went there was in desperation as the kids were starving and we wanted a beer! It stank of stale cooking oil and having served us drinks they decided that they were going to close the bistro mid-service as they had run out of so much stuff! I told A not to touch the toys as they were so dirty. Can't think of anywhere else in Hornsby though where we could sit for a long time, unless possibly the RSL, so I'll bring some wet wipes and join you
Old Jan 29th 2010, 4:17 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really not sure I fancy it after that review! Can we revert to Terrey Hills and Jane, you could just come for a quickie so you are not separated from your "newly beloved" for too long!

Can we say Hills Flower Market from 11am and then the 2 little soldiers that sound as though they are coming out to play will at least have some play equipment to keep them amused and a donkey to make faces at! (And perhaps won't need to go home for a full sterilisation treatment afterwards!)

Please let me know if this is ok and I will reserve a table. . .
Old Jan 29th 2010, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hills Flower Market certainly gets my (and more importantly, Sam's) vote.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I'll be there - a much more fragrant venue! I'm in the same situation as Jane so unfortunately won't be able to hang around too long but it will be nice to catch up with everyone - haven't seen you for yonks binbird!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.