Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Old Feb 1st 2010, 1:04 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney FTC meet - Tuesday 2nd February

Originally Posted by nutsobird
Hi eveyone,

If you meet up next week in the Hornsby area I would like to come and meet you all!!

Liz
Hi nutsobird

If you have a car you could be at the meet tomorrow in less than 20 mins!

Table is booked for 11am (in name of FTC) and will be by the play equipment.

See you all there. . . . .
Old Feb 1st 2010, 4:11 am
Just Joined

mrs wigan warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi nutsobird
i live in Horsby so can always give u a lift if not got a car just pm me if u would like a lift will pick u up
Old Feb 1st 2010, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi nutsobird

Table is booked for 11am (in name of FTC) and will be by the play equipment.

See you all there. . . . .
Binbird, is nutsobird related to you?
Old Feb 1st 2010, 10:10 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi nutsobird

. . .

Binbird....it takes me 40mins from Glenhaven to get to Terry Hill at that time what kind of car have you got that will do it in 20? We'll have to start calling you Batman rather than Binbird
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:19 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hoola
Binbird....it takes me 40mins from Glenhaven to get to Terry Hill at that time what kind of car have you got that will do it in 20? We'll have to start calling you Batman rather than Binbird
My 20 minutes was Hornsby to Terrey Hills! Who mentioned Glenhaven?!

Wish I did have some vehicle that would get me from A to B in half the time though!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Binbird, Nutsobird lives in Glenhaven, that is why there is some confusion. I was a little surprised to see you suggest it would only take 20 mins from there.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Now, now girls calm down!

I`m sorry & disapointed to be bailing out of todays meet as I feel I cannot leave Dearly beloved for such a long time. We`ve only had him a week today and yesterday I left him for an hour and a half and he got into a bit of a state. Once he is more settled he`ll be fine to be left. Sorry to miss you all as I was looking forward to this but feel priority is getting this chap settled and happy to be left.
Have fun.Ross, you`ll have to raise your glass alone today!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

colliedogs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Now, now girls calm down!

I`m sorry & disapointed to be bailing out of todays meet as I feel I cannot leave Dearly beloved for such a long time. We`ve only had him a week today and yesterday I left him for an hour and a half and he got into a bit of a state. Once he is more settled he`ll be fine to be left. Sorry to miss you all as I was looking forward to this but feel priority is getting this chap settled and happy to be left.
Have fun.Ross, you`ll have to raise your glass alone today!!!!
Have a good time all - already have plans today... maybe next time for me and my little man...
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Jane- sorry you didn't make it yesterday, as so many people had things to return to you!!! It was a bit like swap shop with books and things circulating. We guess Carolyn's morning tea went on a bit too. Oh well, see you next time.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Jane- sorry you didn't make it yesterday, as so many people had things to return to you!!! It was a bit like swap shop with books and things circulating. We guess Carolyn's morning tea went on a bit too. Oh well, see you next time.
Yes sorry, but by the time I was ready to come down it was around 1 and I thought everyone would be leaving by the time I got there (as that would be 1.30). Its probably the only FTC I've missed when I've not been on holiday, so hopefully you'll let me off this one! See you all in March.x
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Just as well I was home as my pantry was infested with horrid little worms! Yuuuuuuuuuk!
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Just as well I was home as my pantry was infested with horrid little worms! Yuuuuuuuuuk!
EEEEwwwwww! Worse than ants.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 10:30 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

If they were about 5mm long, white & wriggly they could be pantry moth lavae, god awful things to get rid of & they seem to be able to get right inside closed tupperware things too.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hoola
If they were about 5mm long, white & wriggly they could be pantry moth lavae, god awful things to get rid of & they seem to be able to get right inside closed tupperware things too.
All dealt with now. Suprised you didnot smell the vinegar when you were here yesterday! There is a whole othe thread on The Barbie devoted to my pantry infestation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi- looks like I will not be able to join you ladies in the future as I've had to get a job, and it is Monday- Wednesday. Will have to wait for the holidays now, but still ok to hold one in July at my place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.