Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Originally Posted by elliebell
I might actually be free to make it on Tuesday .... if I dont get asked to work ....not sure whether i will know anyone as i havent been for soooo long ..
Elliebelle
I assume you do not mean PH Oval! Have fun if you do get to FTC and if not I`ll be runnning Sports Day canteen at PH Oval so come for coffee & gossip there instaed!
Thanks for your help the other day BTW, I may have sorted the situation out now.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney FTC Meet - 5th August

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Elliebelle
I assume you do not mean PH Oval! Have fun if you do get to FTC and if not I`ll be runnning Sports Day canteen at PH Oval so come for coffee & gossip there instaed!
Thanks for your help the other day BTW, I may have sorted the situation out now.
no penno high school ...i will be at cherrybrook oval on wednesday also in canteen doing our 2nd attepmt at sports carnival so if you are hiking around greenway come and get a coffee likewise!!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

I won't be able to make FTC, because I am now a working woman!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic news Ron - well done!

Now you are too busy to come to social events.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 12:51 am
Just Joined

Delila is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to try to come along tomorrow - my first time .

I can listen out for a gaggle of Pommie accents...or is there a better way to identify you lot?

e.g. Where will you be, exactly?

Thanks,
Delila
Old Aug 4th 2008, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ron the Pom
Congrats! Supply or have you found something permanent?
Old Aug 4th 2008, 3:07 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Delila
I'm going to try to come along tomorrow - my first time .

I can listen out for a gaggle of Pommie accents...or is there a better way to identify you lot?

e.g. Where will you be, exactly?

Thanks,
Delila
When you walk in ask to be pointed in the direction of the table booked under the name of First Tuesday Club. See you there.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Tell us more Ron......
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

It's really nothing to get excited about, just casual work - but I have been asked to work tomorrow, so no FTC for me.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

It's really nothing to get excited about, just casual work - but I have been asked to work tomorrow, so no FTC for me.
not another teacher? I fear i may get a call tomorrow from school as so many are out sick so may not get there.... sadly ... i need the money....
Old Aug 4th 2008, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there too
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SoMa
I'll be there too
sorry just had the call....am teaching today ........have a great time
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:38 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

I was going to come today but my Mum just turned up a week early to surprise me I still may try and get there for a quick coffee though seeing as its not that far away.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

My little athlete was sick all yesterday ,all night and had to miss his races today which is a major disapointment for all of us. So I`m still missing FTC even tho` I`m not at the sports .
We`re about to do some work on his volcano panorama so he`s hopefully feeling a little better.Ho hum. Hope you are all having fun over there as I type-marooned -in a house of sickness..................
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wilgar
My little athlete was sick all yesterday ,all night and had to miss his races today which is a major disapointment for all of us. So I`m still missing FTC even tho` I`m not at the sports .
We`re about to do some work on his volcano panorama so he`s hopefully feeling a little better.Ho hum. Hope you are all having fun over there as I type-marooned -in a house of sickness..................
Wilgar , if you feel you missed out on sitting in the cold watching childrem run please feel free to join me tomorrow watching mine ...it would be an honour to have you there..... x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.