Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC - Coffee / Lunch Tuesday 4 May

Sydney FTC - Coffee / Lunch Tuesday 4 May

Old May 1st 2010, 4:14 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney FTC - Coffee / Lunch Tuesday 4 May

Sorry for late post but have had internet problems.

So, who's free for coffee / lunch this Tuesday? I won a competition at the gym and have a personal fitness session at Mona Vale 9.30 - 10.30 so can I suggest either somewhere in that direction or I could get back up to Terrey Hills (good old Tavern!) for about 11.15. Any preferences?

Will be great to see any regulars and of course newcomers are always welcome too.
Old May 1st 2010, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney FTC - Coffee / Lunch Tuesday 4 May

count me in, don't mind where it is
Old May 1st 2010, 8:52 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Would have been lovely to catch up but a bit far too for me that particular day as I am busy until early afternoon.
Old May 1st 2010, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to all

Hi there

Didn't manage to meet up with anyone over Easter as I had relatives here for 5 days...which turned into more than 2 weeks thanks to the Icelandic volcano. We all loved it and the weather was fabulous. I now have a friend over from the UK for 2 months, her name is Jane, we'll both come next Tuesday and she can be a 'temporary newcomer' for the day. Don't mind where the venue is, looking forward to catching up with you all,

Lisa :-)
Old May 1st 2010, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Unfortunately I'm working that day - but if it's cancelled for any reason I would love to come along.
Old May 2nd 2010, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to be there if the pool people turn up on time!!!

Grats for winning the competition Binbird!
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:31 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like trying somewhere knew! How does Narrabeen suit everyone? I am thinking of "Driftwood" (SHOP 4 / 18 OCEAN STREET NARRABEEN) I've driven past it a couple of times and it always seems to be busy - I checked on line and it has quite a varied cafe style menu so should be something there for everyone.

It is just across the road from the beach (as opposed to the lagoon) and there are tables inside or out so we can suit ourselves according to the weather. There is street parking or a car park virtually opposite. It's probably not the best place for youngsters but I don't think anyone with little ones is around this week.

So, am I getting a thumbs up? If so, I will book a table in my name from 11am.

See Post #9 - Meeting at the Tavern. . . .

Last edited by binbird; May 2nd 2010 at 12:08 pm. Reason: Change of venue
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Could we possibly stick to the Tav? I spoke to a new arrival today who is keen to come with her 2 year old and assured her that littlies are always welcome!
Old May 2nd 2010, 12:07 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Oh OK - Tav it is then - easy for me!

Plenty of room so shouldn't need to book a table. It should be warm enough to sit outside so hopefully we shall all find one another there. . . . .
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Thanks binbird, maybe we can try Narrabeen next time. See you there.
Old May 30th 2010, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

What is happening this month?
Old May 31st 2010, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I will be there too with pre-schooler so Tavern is perfect!

What time - 11:00ish?
Old May 31st 2010, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oops wrong month!
Old May 31st 2010, 11:27 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
What is happening this month?
Sorry! I have gone into hiding this month. Maybe we will get in a meet before school hols. . . .

Wrap up - it's winter tomorrow! Stay well everyone.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Anyone free first tuesday in July??? I've got my 50th birthday coming up and leave for the UK to commiserate with my family. Anyone who wants to come over for coffee and cake is welcome, but you need to let me know- I'll have my 14yr old daughter and she can occupy older kiddies with computer games/DVD's. Nowt really for toddlers tho.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.