Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC 8 Feb

Sydney FTC 8 Feb

Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:15 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney FTC 8 Feb

Kids are back in school - time for us mums (and other ladies with time on their hands!) to get together for coffee / lunch and chat!

So, who is free from about 11am next Tuesday? When we have the answer to that we can decide on the place to be!

All welcome. . . . .
Old Feb 1st 2011, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney FTC 8 Feb

Me! Don't want to sound too keen, but....whooopee!!!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

ms2oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I do not have kids, but have moved here only 3 weeks ago and would appreciate meeting up with some other ladies! Am in Marsfield area, so depending on where you are meeting up, would like to come along if that's ok.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 10:09 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - I know of another 2 possibles at this stage and I am thinking that a convenient central meeting point would be the cafe at Eden Garden Centre, Ryde. (Street Address: Corner Lane Cove and Fontenoy Roads, North Ryde, NSW 2113 ).

So, let me knnow if you are still up for this and I will book a table for the appropriate number in the name of FTC and then any newcomers can ask at the counter to be pointed in the direction of the table booked under that name (and if you don't like the look of us you can do a runner! )

Anyone else around and fancy a catch up?

B
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Dimples01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I can make Tuesday - looking forward to meeting you all.

Clare
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Hi, would like to come, but will have to check out buses as I do not have a car at the mo. I have seen Eden, so have a vague idea where it is and is not too far from where I am. Will let you know
Old Feb 4th 2011, 1:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ms2oz
Hi, would like to come, but will have to check out buses as I do not have a car at the mo. I have seen Eden, so have a vague idea where it is and is not too far from where I am. Will let you know
Hi
Where do you live? I might be able to pick you up.
Clare
Old Feb 4th 2011, 3:24 am
Just Joined

Hi Clare
Living in Marsfield. Have tried to PM you but it won't let me 'cos I am new and haven't done enough posts yet! Perhaps you can PM me with your email address if you think I live convenient to you picking me up (thanks for the offer anyway).

Jackie
Old Feb 5th 2011, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to be there- looking forward to catching up- it has been 6 months!!!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I should be there.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me plus one should be around too.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

sueanddave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sal1705
Me plus one should be around too.

I'll me there with one little one

Sue
Old Feb 7th 2011, 9:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ms2oz
Hi Clare
Living in Marsfield. Have tried to PM you but it won't let me 'cos I am new and haven't done enough posts yet! Perhaps you can PM me with your email address if you think I live convenient to you picking me up (thanks for the offer anyway).

Jackie
Hi Jackie
Did you get my PM? - not sure if you want me to pick you up tomorrow.
Regards

Clare
Old Feb 7th 2011, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

Clare
Sorry for delay - have now replied to both your email (but not sure address correct?) and to your PM, so hopefully you will get one of them!
Jackie
Old Feb 7th 2011, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by binbird
Kids are back in school - time for us mums (and other ladies with time on their hands!) to get together for coffee / lunch and chat!

So, who is free from about 11am next Tuesday? When we have the answer to that we can decide on the place to be!

All welcome. . . . .
Hi
Sorry but I can't make it today - my daughter is sick so is home from school today :-(
I might actually get to meet you all one day!! Every time I try to meet up something stops me from coming.
Hopefully I will get to meet you all one day soon.
Clare

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.