Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - September 30th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - September 30th 2010

Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:51 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - September 30th 2010

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Did you make it back to the big L?

S
What - Lidl?
Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:51 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
What - Lidl?
No - Big L - the home of the Legendary and world famous Fan Club...

S
Old Sep 30th 2010, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Lucy_Shayler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Swerv-o

With any luck we may actually make it tonight - won't make any promises but if we do I'll drop you a text.

It would be great to meet you all...

Lucy
Old Oct 1st 2010, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Ps i had 14 curries in 14 days!
Yes, my trip to Uk was very similiar! hence me taking part in OcSober! However i will be there next week, with hopefully my sober mate Sali too!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 3:40 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Yes, my trip to Uk was very similiar! hence me taking part in OcSober! However i will be there next week, with hopefully my sober mate Sali too!

OcSober?

What kind of abomination is this?

S
Old Oct 1st 2010, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

What kind of abomination is this?

www.ocsober.com.au

Its for charideeee!!!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 3:50 am
has lost The Game

www.ocsober.com.au

Its for charideeee!!!

What kind of sick, perverted charity encourages people to give up alcohol? I'm utterly disgusted by this.

S
Old Oct 1st 2010, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
What kind of sick, perverted charity encourages people to give up alcohol? I'm utterly disgusted by this.

S
Thats just plain wrong!! We did dry July and failed miserably, got through 1 weekend without a drink, but I was thinking about it every minute!!
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh come in! how hard can it be!! Hey Id love you all to sponsor me!

http://www.everydayhero.com.au/jackie__brown

Last edited by pompeyblonde; Oct 2nd 2010 at 10:24 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Oh come in! how hard can it be!! Hey Id love you all to sponsor me!

http://www.everydayhero.com.au/jackie__brown

I would love to but im drinking the profits as we speak!!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 5:08 am
has lost The Game

Hi Folks,

This week's thread is here!

S