Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - Oct 25th

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - Oct 25th

Old Oct 24th 2012, 2:01 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - Oct 25th

Hey Folks,

K this week, and Stu suggested The King Street Brewhouse in Darling Harbour. After some searching, it appears that it's the only K in the CBD, so the coice is easy

The King Street Brewhouse

Not a bad pub, though often a pain to get a table unless you're early. Definitely good beer

Looks like the weather will be fine too.

See you all tomorrow...

S
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:05 am
Just Joined

ozstu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - Oct 25th

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
often a pain to get a table unless you're early
Here's another reason to get there early...

Happy Hour - $6 Pints!

Every Monday - Friday, 5pm til 6pm

http://www.kingstbrewhouse.com.au/in...ews/54-5-pints
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozstu

Happy Hour - $6 Pints!

Whatever happened to the 3 hour happy hour?
Old Oct 24th 2012, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

ian_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there...I posted on here a couple if weeks ago that I was interested in coming along, but never made it. I'd like to come by tonight if that's cool? What time will you be there, more or less? Also, how will I know which group to look out for :-)
Old Oct 25th 2012, 12:06 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozstu

Happy Hour - $6 Pints!

hmmmmm tempted!
Old Oct 25th 2012, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paddyo
hmmmmm tempted!
I should be there around 5.30 tonight so i will hopefully be able to grab a table outside.....
Old Oct 25th 2012, 3:16 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian_m
Hi there...I posted on here a couple if weeks ago that I was interested in coming along, but never made it. I'd like to come by tonight if that's cool? What time will you be there, more or less? Also, how will I know which group to look out for :-)

It looks like Vix will be there from 5:30 onwards - I to will try and get there to at least catch the tail end of the happy hour. As for who we are, well,It's usually pretty hard to miss us - a bunch of loud poms talking chuff, though that doesn't help with walking up to a bunch of complete strangers and asking if we are from the Internet. I will send you a contact number

Originally Posted by paddyo
hmmmmm tempted!

You know you want to...

S
Old Oct 25th 2012, 3:20 am
Just Joined

ian_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
It looks like Vix will be there from 5:30 onwards - I to will try and get there to at least catch the tail end of the happy hour. As for who we are, well,It's usually pretty hard to miss us - a bunch of loud poms talking chuff, though that doesn't help with walking up to a bunch of complete strangers and asking if we are from the Internet. I will send you a contact number

You know you want to...

S
Nice one mate...I'll try to PM you with my number as well...cheers
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

With this weather it would be rude not to have a nice cold beer

I'll try and make last orders for happy hour
Old Oct 25th 2012, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Ok well currently I'm sunning self in the Opera Bar! So will see you at 5:30ish!
Old Oct 25th 2012, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Well I'm here looks like no-one else is. Got a nice table at the front in the sun, pretty quite now but bar staff reckon when it hits 5 it'll be chocka!
Old Oct 31st 2012, 1:31 am
has lost The Game

Hey Folks,

This week's meet up thread is here...

S