Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - November 12th

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - November 12th

Old Nov 11th 2009, 4:32 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - November 12th

Hi Folks,

I had completely forgotten about posting this week's meet up, so I will do it now. Stupid week, running away with itself like that...

Looks like we have nearly come to the end of our Pint odyssey - only got 4 or so left, so for tomorrow night I am going to suggest heading to the Bavarian Beer Cafe on York Street.

The Bavarian Beer Cafe - York Street

Given the numbers of people turning up lately, I'm not really willing to book a table, but we should be able to find somewhere to sit and have a beer and some food. If they get the arse with us, we will have to go to PJ O'Brien's.

So hopefully I will see some of you tomorrow evening!

S
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - November 12th

Sounds good - I'll be there for at least one ladies beer!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2009, 11:29 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Aye, i fancy it. Will try and grab the Sheila also.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Donna79 will become famous soon enoughDonna79 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

I had completely forgotten about posting this week's meet up, so I will do it now. Stupid week, running away with itself like that...

Looks like we have nearly come to the end of our Pint odyssey - only got 4 or so left, so for tomorrow night I am going to suggest heading to the Bavarian Beer Cafe on York Street.

The Bavarian Beer Cafe - York Street

Given the numbers of people turning up lately, I'm not really willing to book a table, but we should be able to find somewhere to sit and have a beer and some food. If they get the arse with us, we will have to go to PJ O'Brien's.

So hopefully I will see some of you tomorrow evening!

S
Hi,
I'm new here and would like to come along tonight - what time do you all meet? and do you meet inside or outside the place we are going to?

Thanks,
Donna
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:21 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Donna79
Hi,
I'm new here and would like to come along tonight - what time do you all meet? and do you meet inside or outside the place we are going to?

Thanks,
Donna

Hi Donna,

We normally meet up about 6:30 in the pub. I may be a little late, so probably not much point in getting my number. I imagine that if you send Briwi a Private message, she will provide you with details of how to find everybody.

Briwi, is that ok with you?

S
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

I'll PM you Donna
Old Nov 12th 2009, 2:01 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by briwi
Sounds good - I'll be there for at least one ladies beer!!!!
Will Pinky be attending? We could play a game - guess what is in Pinky...
Old Nov 12th 2009, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

Bootch is an unknown quantity at this point

All being well Laura and myself will be there for a few drinks later...... although I have to head bck to work around 8pm
Old Nov 12th 2009, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Donna79 will become famous soon enoughDonna79 will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

We had a good time last night, and it was nice to meet you all - thanks for making us feel welcome!

Will definitely go again another time, but we are unable to commit to every week due to work shifts and long train rides - shame we don't live closer to the city! We'll try for once a month though if we can.

Thanks again!
Donna & Phil
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:48 am
has lost The Game

Here's the link for this week's meet up:

The link

S