Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - May 13th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - May 13th 2010

Old May 11th 2010, 8:22 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - May 13th 2010

Hi Folks,

I won't be here this week, so Thursday drinks will be left in the capable hands of PompeyBlonde and Bats11.

The ladies have spoken, and the venue will be The Royal George Hotel, at 330 George Street, opposite Wynyard Station:

The Royal George

Have a great time, and I will be back next week!

S
Old May 11th 2010, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - May 13th 2010

Come on everyone! where the bloody hell are you?!? Hope to see you there!
Old May 11th 2010, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

I won't be here this week, so Thursday drinks will be left in the capable hands of PompeyBlonde and Bats11.

The ladies have spoken, and the venue will be The Royal George Hotel, at 330 George Street, opposite Wynyard Station:

The Royal George

Have a great time, and I will be back next week!

S
Ooooo, I've become 11!!!!

Yes, quite agree with Pompey, where are you all?!!!
Old May 19th 2010, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

No drinks this week mates!!??
Old May 19th 2010, 9:53 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
No drinks this week mates!!??
Oh Yes! I had completely forgotten about it!

Where are we going to go? Shall we head to The Angel?

S
Old May 19th 2010, 12:27 pm
has lost The Game

This week's meet!

The Link!

Sorry for the late post...

S
Old May 22nd 2010, 9:21 am
Just Joined

simonwilliams13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - May 13th 2010

Hi, I am planning on moving to Sydney for a year in October.. I am looking to meet new people, seek advice on job hunting and wanted to give a shout out! howdy!
Old May 22nd 2010, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by simonwilliams13
Hi, I am planning on moving to Sydney for a year in October.. I am looking to meet new people, seek advice on job hunting and wanted to give a shout out! howdy!
Hi Simon

Good luck with your move and once you get here drop in for a pint. You can always find out where we're going to be from this forum.

Best Wishes