Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 17th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 17th 2010

Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:05 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 17th 2010

Hi Folks,

Tomorrow night's venue is The Observer at 69 George Street, in The Rocks:

The Observer

This is one of my favourite pubs, beer (and cider) in pints and a great pie on the menu. Mmmmm... Pie...

Ok, see you tomorrow, from 6:30 ish.

S
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 17th 2010

Hi!! going for drinks with me college mates, but shouldn't be a late one...so will try to pop along
Old Jun 16th 2010, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Generali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the rough

See you there at about 7.15pm.

(I will actually make it this week and actually hang around rather than begguring off after 1/2 a shandy).

Oh yeah, I might have news....

Last edited by Generali; Jun 16th 2010 at 11:14 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

news? ooooo!
Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Hi!! going for drinks with me college mates, but shouldn't be a late one...so will try to pop along
Noooooo ... you might miss me and Simon!!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 6:36 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

This week's thread lies here...

S