Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - July 2nd - All Welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - July 2nd - All Welcome

Old Jun 30th 2009, 11:42 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - July 2nd - All Welcome

Hi Folks,

In keeping with the Irish and Pints theme of late, I thought this week we could head to The Mercantile in The Rocks (The pub at the end of George Street, No. 25)

The Mercantile

Packed with history and Guiness, I'm not actually sure that we have been here for Thursday Night drinks before, so let's make sure that we do this week.

Look forward to seeing you there,

S
Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - July 2nd - All Welcome

I will prob pop along, I have fond memories of this pub in my traveller days...!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Essex Neil is on a distinguished road

Mmm....... I might have to give it a miss this week
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

I'm hoping to actually come down tonight since the OH is working late.

How will I recognise you all and what time do you expect to be there from/to since I may indulge in a bit of late night shopping first?
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Swerv-O would normally reply to this but I can't see him lurking, so I'll drop you a line just in case he's busy today. We normally get there about 6.30, not sure who'll be there tonight and but if you get there before 8, look for a group containing a guy with glasses, long sideburns and long hair (it's not as scary as it sounds!) and at least one girl with shoulder length blonde hair, there may or may not also be a redhead! I'm on a flying visit tonight otherwise I'd PM you my mobile but Swerv might do his later.

Anyone else who's coming, can you post any identifying features.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 2:29 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by briwi
Swerv-O would normally reply to this but I can't see him lurking, so I'll drop you a line just in case he's busy today. We normally get there about 6.30, not sure who'll be there tonight and but if you get there before 8, look for a group containing a guy with glasses, long sideburns and long hair (it's not as scary as it sounds!) and at least one girl with shoulder length blonde hair, there may or may not also be a redhead! I'm on a flying visit tonight otherwise I'd PM you my mobile but Swerv might do his later.

Anyone else who's coming, can you post any identifying features.

Here I am look. I am wearing a pair of tan shoes, blue jeans, white shirt and a herringbone jacket. Have brown glasses and long hair. Have shaved the sideburns off now.

I will also PM you my phone number.

S
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:17 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Probably be along.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

There would normally be a really really good looking irish bloke there as well but he's sick today. I'm sick too so i wont be able to make it.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
There would normally be a really really good looking irish bloke there as well but he's sick today. I'm sick too so i wont be able to make it.
I can't believe the 'Number 1 Expat' can't make it....or his Irish friend

We will be there tonight!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

see you all later! have PMd spotty dog too......
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spottydog
I'm hoping to actually come down tonight since the OH is working late.

How will I recognise you all and what time do you expect to be there from/to since I may indulge in a bit of late night shopping first?
Will be there from about 6:30 and as we are in the descriptive mood I will be mostly wearing a brown suite and pink shirt.

Last edited by dmpp; Jul 2nd 2009 at 5:59 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmpp
Will be there from about 6:30 and as we are in the descriptive mood I will be mostly wearing a brown suite and pink shirt.
I hope thats the female half of dmpp speaking there.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:40 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmpp
Didnt know it was fancy dress today... sounds more like a lounge suite
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I hope thats the female half of dmpp speaking there.
No it wasn't the female OH, it is now though........brown suit, pink shirt ha ha ha.

I will be wearing a smile
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Didnt know it was fancy dress today... sounds more like a lounge suite
Female part of DMPP - that's funny, lounge suit....wait until I see him later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.