Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 7th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 7th 2010

Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:13 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 7th 2010

Hi Folks,

A new year, nay decade has dawned, and as the tag line of the movie 2010 said, this is 'The year we make contact'. Maybe not with extraterrestrial intelligences, but certainly with some like-minded folk of Sydney!

So without further ado, let's get down to business. This week's meet up will be at the Ambar, part of the MLC building in Martin Place:

Ambar

I haven't been here before myself, so it will be a new one for me, but the menu looks pretty good, and it also looks like they do Pipsqueak Cider too.

So who's in? From 6:30 onwards?

S
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 7th 2010

I'll be there! Will my bruv who arrived yesterday.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:22 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
I'll be there! Will my bruv who arrived yesterday.

Cool. Let's get it done. It feels like ages since I have seen some of you!

S
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:12 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

I'm in!
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Me, me, me - I've got a tan to show off
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:49 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by briwi
Me, me, me - I've got a tan to show off

Hang on - You live in Sydney - shouldn't you have a tan anyway?

S
Old Jan 6th 2010, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there for a few. No tan to show off though.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hang on - You live in Sydney - shouldn't you have a tan anyway?

S
Well yes, but when do I get to go outside. I'm always working or in the pub
Old Jan 6th 2010, 5:56 am
Just Joined

Bodger and Badger is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya, we're interested in attending for a few drinks from around 6.30pm if that's ok?

Being complete newbs, could you please keep an eye out for us loitering at the bar or give us a clue on how to identify you all please?

Looking forward to meeting you,

B&B.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 8:08 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Bodger and Badger
Hiya, we're interested in attending for a few drinks from around 6.30pm if that's ok?

Being complete newbs, could you please keep an eye out for us loitering at the bar or give us a clue on how to identify you all please?

Looking forward to meeting you,

B&B.

If you send me a Private message, I will reply with a contact number!

S
Old Jan 6th 2010, 9:36 am
Just Joined

DeepaPatel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!

We'll be there but it's our first time too!

Can someone wear a funny hat so we know who you are?!

Or maybe I'll just PM you too if that's okay?
Old Jan 6th 2010, 9:05 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by DeepaPatel
Hello!

We'll be there but it's our first time too!

Can someone wear a funny hat so we know who you are?!

Or maybe I'll just PM you too if that's okay?

Yes, drop me a PM and I will reply with a contact number, though we probably won't be too hard to spot.

See you later,

S
Old Jan 6th 2010, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I'm always working or in the pub

OOOO!! new people! exciting! see you all later!
Old Jan 7th 2010, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Hiya, we will be there too tonight for a few
Old Jan 7th 2010, 1:17 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by dmpp
Hiya, we will be there too tonight for a few

Looks like a big turn out tonight then...

Nice.

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.